Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with server.lu

dwdm can you please PM me..about something important..about an order

Thank You

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Sorry, no PMs. Once I start this it will never stop :-/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    well..we ordered a server almost 2 weeks ago and no word..about anything..no comformation no nothing..just wondering if you could check into it?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    That's a hell a lot of information ... :/

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    well..i didnt want to give out the email and stuff...in public...thats why i asked for a pm..i mean geesh we paid like 160 euros to your company..would a pm be that much to ask for..we just would like to know whats goin on?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Order ID, Ticket ID or anything similar should do it, without revealing anything private here.
    You ordered and paid something two weeks ago, and you don't have it? Sounds strange to me, because there is not one single pending order in our system that is older than 5 days. There are some unpaid orders in the system that are 12 days old.

so either you belong to the unpaid orders (wire transfer?) or something has gone wrong.

In real case of trouble, contact support (at) server.lu or even grab a phone. This is something I would not like to fix in PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    we have put in a support ticket days ago..ill give ya the number..
    ... #2816 it has the info for order in there..put in friday...customer 2682
    Last edited by Z3RO70; 04-27-2009 at 11:08 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Huh? You've been a customer since end of December with a clean balance and a server assigned for more than 4 months... !?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    dwdm - I am a customer since December, yes. I've tried ordering another server with no response. My friend has ordered AND paid for a server well over a week ago with no response. I put in the support ticket # that Z3R0 gave you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ok..ill let you guy sort it..thanks for getting on Giggly and thanks dwdm for responding...

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast