Thread: looking for good trackers, like TTi and SceneHD

I'm one of those swedish pirates who has lost everything. I'm looking for a good soul that could give me an invite to any decent trackers, preferably with hd movies and tv shows.
    Had a buffer on over 2 tb on TTi and 700 gb on SceneHD. Links below.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2585/zxcv.jpg
    http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1026/qwer.jpg

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    bit-hdtv Is what you are looking for, PM me your mail.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Not that I state an issue out of this but where were you when having those accounts, cause definitely you were not here helping others. So funny how people came for help when loosing something but when they're doing fine and need nothing else just forget about others.

It's just a remark so don't take it personal.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by oprea82 View Post
    Not that I state an issue out of this but where were you when having those accounts, cause definitely you were not here helping others. So funny how people came for help when loosing something but when they're doing fine and need nothing else just forget about others.

It's just a remark so don't take it personal.
    I totally agree, I haven't been on this site for ages, and as you say, I have not helped anyone here. But that's how me, and many others work. We come yelling for help when we need it. Perhaps it was good that you made a remark, at least it made me think.