Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most overrated PC game (and why??)

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dadelor View Post
    Id have to say Mass Effect I tried to get into it, I dont even think i got in a full hour on it. I just didnt really get into the story for some reason Its just sitting on my drive collecting fragments.
    Oh, you should give it a second try man... The first hours of this game is really boring but from the middle to the end, wow

Also, I enjoyed crysis and it's expansion pack

but totally agree about FarCry2 and even the first one (tried the pc version and couldn't finish it).

Just one last thing: I don't like any gta game Never finished any of them. Not even wasted more than 4/5 hours of my time with it.

Anyway, I won't dare to say that gta series is bad. I just don't like it and that's why I think it's kind strange to have a topic like this
    Vice City is amazing, you should give it another shot. GTA3 and San Andreas are just meh, and will get boring and overrated unless you really like that kind of game.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 05-08-2009 at 05:59 PM.

2. Games   -   #22
    brento's Avatar Poster
    crysis! AI was horrible!!

3. Games   -   #23
    crysis was pretty underrated considering all the hate. its a pretty decent game =/

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. played it around 40min. after that i deleted it...

5. Games   -   #25
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalcake View Post
    crysis was pretty underrated considering all the hate. its a pretty decent game =/
    Underrated? It's scored 90+ with excellent reviews everywhere. Like I said before, it's not utter garbage but it's very disappointing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    Crysis! The AI was horrendous!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    crysis! AI was horrible!!
    So what didn't you like about Crysis again?
    Last edited by kaffeine; 05-13-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

6. Games   -   #26
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post

Oh, you should give it a second try man... The first hours of this game is really boring but from the middle to the end, wow

Also, I enjoyed crysis and it's expansion pack

but totally agree about FarCry2 and even the first one (tried the pc version and couldn't finish it).

Just one last thing: I don't like any gta game Never finished any of them. Not even wasted more than 4/5 hours of my time with it.

Anyway, I won't dare to say that gta series is bad. I just don't like it and that's why I think it's kind strange to have a topic like this
    Vice City is amazing, you should give it another shot. GTA3 and San Andreas are just meh, and will get boring and overrated unless you really like that kind of game.

Vice City sucked, at least that is my humble opinion, GTA SA is the best GTA game of all, screw what teh critics say, they took all the fun stuff that was in SA and threw it away, like parachuting for one thing....GTA IV is ok, but SA is so much better, I wish they would re-make SA on today system's just to see how more amazing it would be..but I've heard the next GTA is actually a SA part II of the story.

But the most over-hyped, talked about, must play, most shwed off game, most delayed game, longest development game, is got to be Too Human, and that game totally just blew hard core chuks of vomit everywhere
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 05-13-2009 at 04:51 PM.
    [center]

7. Games   -   #27
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    tbh , i didnt like GTA : SA too .. imo Vice city was way better and way nicer than SA , i m hoping that GTA: IV would be better than SA coz i m downloading the 13 GB torrent now .. what do u think bout GTA IV Guys ?

8. Games   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    GTAIV is fucking great, you will love it.
    The mapsize is not as huge as SA and it's a very complete game.

9. Games   -   #29
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Yeah, but if you played SA, you will see what I mean by taking all the fun stuff out of it, you can't buy as many houses, property, it's a fun game don't get me wrong, but SA was so much better.
    [center]

10. Games   -   #30
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I got stuck around 40 hours into San Andreas with the plane missions. Fuckin' PC controls are impossible for those missions in all the games, but these seem to be main storyline. If there's a trainer or something that will let me skip it or alter controls I may pick it up again.

Haven't tried IV on PC but played it on a buddies 360. It was meh but then again GTA isn't a 2 person game so it's probably decent. May get to it eventually but I honestly don't see the hype in rockstar games anymore, other than the pretty much perfect soundtracks they have.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast