Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] FTN

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    A funny joke? Ummm.

"Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says 'Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says 'But, doctor...I am Pagliacci.'"

Yes, that is stolen directly from Rorschach. By the way, I totally just spelled Rorschach without looking it up. Do I get a super 1337 bonus for that?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    unique request, good luck
    unique???? You don't seem to know other ftn requests. There are really awesome requests. This one cant even begin to touch other funny req. This is more like a classic ftn requests. He or She is obviously trying to have fun. S/he is bored apparantly. If i were you, i would have prayed to God. God please i wanna meet with someone who can actually invite me to ftn please God Grant my wish please... Gosh get a sct, it will be more than enough. I really dont understand why people actually wanna get on those trackers. Is it because ftn is ratio-free? Is it because of so called community? or is it because of torrent packs et cetera? Gosh it isnt worth degrading yourself just for an invite. I really can understand why someone might want to get on elektro, trancetraffic or tranceroute, yet getting into another general tracker doesnt have much point if you already have a nice tracker. Yet mostly trackers are to be blamed really. Gosh they made it so that almost everyone wanna get into those so called elitist sites. Gosh seriously get a rapidshare, it is enough for all your needs. I dont wanna see any more ftn requests personally, kinda makes me puke. No offense meant. Anyway wish you luck with your adventure to get your access to FaTNet or fuckNet whatever.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    lol @ you taking your time to write a whole paragraph for me

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Someone taking the time to give a considered opinion,whether you happen to agree with it or not, is hardly laugh worthy.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-30-2009 at 02:17 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    the reason people want to get on high level trackers is the same reason people would rather drive a lexus vs a toyota...both do the exact same thing...its all about status symbol
    Last edited by tippertime; 04-30-2009 at 02:17 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Well I'm sorry then.

Anyway, I probably should have responded with this:
    I do not expect to get an invite. Ever. I thought the pictures in the OP would make people understand the purpose of this thread.

(There was another user requesting an FTN invite by using a picture of his girlfriend's bare breasts.)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    unique request, good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    lol @ you taking your time to write a whole paragraph for me
    Not for you really, just bored in the library. BTw it isnt as crowded as it used to be. I was thinking of my mental state when i actually posted it. Also you probably have what you are looking for, yet having fun here as well. Gosh i am bored like hell, gotta go home and take a cold shower, sleep till midnight then go to supermarket get an ftn invite and send it to everyone. Geez seriously i am not well apparantly. Tequila hits hard! My hands shivering for some reason. Have fun with your req. This is the second parag, now you owe me. I want one golden piratebay invite. Go get it for me. Thank you in advance.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    bilkenter I actually do appreciate your paragraphs and opinions.

I'm still working on the Pirates Bay Gold invite. For some reason no one seems to have them!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    You guyz wont believe what i actually saw right now, i went to demonoid, and saw a torrent with 15000 people seeding it. Too lazy to get an ss right now but you can check it out yourself, torrent name is bleach 217, it has 15000 seeders on it. You can never ever see such seeder on ftn fsc or any other so called elite trackers. DAmn headaches!!!

Sorry to spoil your thread stellar, i think the aim of this thread was kinda to spam anyway xD lets spam all together, fst spam team at work xD Gosh i hope skizo wont ban me xD Really Drunk Skizo.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    unique???? You don't seem to know other ftn requests. There are really awesome requests. This one cant even begin to touch other funny req. This is more like a classic ftn requests. He or She is obviously trying to have fun. S/he is bored apparantly. If i were you, i would have prayed to God. God please i wanna meet with someone who can actually invite me to ftn please God Grant my wish please... Gosh get a sct, it will be more than enough. I really dont understand why people actually wanna get on those trackers. Is it because ftn is ratio-free? Is it because of so called community? or is it because of torrent packs et cetera? Gosh it isnt worth degrading yourself just for an invite. I really can understand why someone might want to get on elektro, trancetraffic or tranceroute, yet getting into another general tracker doesnt have much point if you already have a nice tracker. Yet mostly trackers are to be blamed really. Gosh they made it so that almost everyone wanna get into those so called elitist sites. Gosh seriously get a rapidshare, it is enough for all your needs. I dont wanna see any more ftn requests personally, kinda makes me puke. No offense meant. Anyway wish you luck with your adventure to get your access to FaTNet or fuckNet whatever.
    +1

I want one golden piratebay invite. Go get it for me. Thank you in advance.
    Arent on that supermarket where you buy ftn too?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast