Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] FTN

VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    i also heard that FtN is ratio free and best tracker on planet earth

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    There are trackers without good communities? Heavens to Betsy! I would have never known.

btw did I mention my main reason for wanting to join FTN is the COMMUNITY.

that was funny. I am sure forums are filled with a lot of threads for each day just like here. I am pretty sure people actually speak what they have in their mind, i am also pretty pretty sure that there are a lot of active threads beside what is the latest movie you watched or what are ya listening thread

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's funny everybody talk about FTN forums but never saw somw screens with it...maybe someone can add a few?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    i also heard that FtN is ratio free and best tracker on planet earth
    So did I, and that's why I offered a picture of tits for it!

The forums must be better than any other forum on the internet! Why else would everyone want an FTN invite if they aren't the best?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    The forums must be better than any other forum on the internet! Why else would everyone want an FTN invite if they aren't the best?
    You shouldn't add the question mark there,lets says is a rhetorical question.

ps:curiosity and e-penis are bigger then any comunity

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    It's funny everybody talk about FTN forums but never saw somw screens with it...maybe someone can add a few?
    I was gonna post a few ones just for your eyes to see what kinda community it is, yet not gonna post ss, instead i will tell you certain topics that are there right now

Last watched movie, Reading Now, what do you download most, Happy b day ftn, does the new windows 7 look promising, do you love your parents, interesting but useless facts, what if USA never armed Afghanistan and et cetera, anyone who is on the site can confirm those threads, so tell me Is there anything exclusive only to ftn community? They are just normal topics we have here or anywhere in the internet. In fact, this forum is a lot better than any tracker with a community because this is not a tracker, this is THE community. The only thing in this forum is that we have some short-tempered people here.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-01-2009 at 08:02 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You shouldn't add the question mark there,lets says is a rhetorical question.

ps:curiosity and e-penis are bigger then any comunity
    Does FTN come with a guarantee that one's e-penis will be increased?

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Last watched movie, Reading Now, what do you download most, Happy b day ftn, does the new windows 7 look promising, do you love your parents, interesting but useless, what if USA never armed Afghanistan and et cetera, anyone who is on the site can confirm those threads, so tell me Is there anything exclusive only to ftn community?
    Seems like an e/n Livejournal group. BUT THE BEST AND MOST ELITE E/N LIVEJOURNAL GROUP EVER.
    I feel more elite just knowing what they talk about!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    so tell me Is there anything exclusive only to ftn community?
    At this level no,yes threads are common one,thing different might be answers
    quality of their posts not just 2-3 words and that's all,but yes this can be found anywhere else too.
    Why did you choose to not post a ss?

As harder you will get inside as bigger the guarantee should be but this cant hold too much...maybe the first 10 minutes?
    Last edited by Louie; 05-01-2009 at 08:03 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    At this level no,yes threads are common one,thing different might be answers
    quality of their posts not just 2-3 words and that's all,but yes this can be found anywhere else too.
    Why did you choose to not post a ss?

As harder you will get inside as bigger the guarantee should be but this cant hold too much...maybe the first 10 minutes?
    It is against the rules isnt it? Also they can get ya via ss as far as i know, Just wanted those who seek ftn to have an idea of what its community is like. We can make this place a lot better than it already is if we dont fear that some jerk will show up and ruin everything on your post just like we did on her post . I was gonna post a nice article here, yet i was kinda afraid ben might show up n kinda freak me out or ruin the thread, therefore i didnt.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    just like we did on her post
    Stellar thread?

Just wanted those who seek ftn to have an idea of what its community is like.
    So you're in ftn right?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast