Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] FTN

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm going to post like crazy to complete my quest, even if that means conversing with non-elites. 2000 posts here I come.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    alupizor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    Any reason for entering in FTN?
    To increase my power level.
    what's that supposed to mean?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    he means is collection.. is not 2000 post get's you to FTN... Make the right friends and you will get

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    MY torrent tracker collection, gosh i luv my collection. I categorize my collection by the year they flourished. I even have trackers for 1939.

My child, there are numerous occasions that you have to prove yourself worthy of FTN.
    First You gotta slain a dragon, then get its amulet and use it to feed all people with its power to end world hunger. Only then you can feed the internet. This will not be easy though. To kill that dragon, you need to have the spear of despair, that spear will rise like a sunshine to pierce through dragons skin. If it was only that easy, then everyone could get in to ftn, you shall prove yourself worthy my child.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    he means is collection.. is not 2000 post get's you to FTN... Make the right friends and you will get
    I can't make friends because I'm an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    To kill that dragon, you need to have the spear of despair, that spear will rise like a sunshine to pierce through dragons skin.
    You know what sucks? I can't get an invite to the only tracker that has the spear of despair.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Then you shall mediate and try to conjure the spear of despair via mediation. Only then you can get FTN. Seriously, it is a waste of time, if you have sct, stick to it, dont waste your previous time chasing after an invite unless it is for fun xD, dont run after it, wait for it to come and find you in sleep.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Hostile Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    I can't make friends because I'm an asshole.
    We share this problem. Let's be friends anyway for ultra irony!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Perhaps if I become a witch I will be able to conjure the spear? Oh torrent gods, please deliver your power to me! Give me the strength of Hercules.

Yeah I know it's a waste of time. This is just a fun way to waste my time while I'm avoiding actual work.

Paracetamol, consider us friends.
    Last edited by Stellar; 04-30-2009 at 11:33 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    No time for sitting in front of pc with seedbox and get to the elite trackers but enough time for writing novels on FST about his demonoid. Funny stuff.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Just to clear the air,i just got up, making up a story for half an hour doesnt even begin to touch the time spent on seedbox. You wait on irc just for new releases on numerous sites so that you can get the torrents et cetera. I am not an expert obviously on seedboxes, yet it takes quite a lot of time of mine compared to small fun we are having here. Also i wanna learn debian before i actually use a real pro server, without upload power, just seeding isnt much effective. BTW writing novels on fst about his demonoid? Gosh read it again.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast