Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: [req] FTN

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    Stellar thread?

Just wanted those who seek ftn to have an idea of what its community is like.
    So you're in ftn right?
    No i am not. yeah stellar thread

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    He(not sure is a she) made this thread for fun anyeay,your friend thats in like the comunity?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    He(not sure is a she) made this thread for fun anyway,your friend thats in like the comunity?
    not friend, but friends though yeah. Anyway, i always say it, i will say it again, it is not worth ones time really. If you get it really quick then that is fine, but if you spend a month or 2 month chasing after an general tracker invite that may or may not come, that is totally waste of ones time, there are a lot of good alternatives out there and those elite trackers are the reason people don't give much attention to other tracker.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-01-2009 at 08:47 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You all didn't ruin my thread. This thread became waaaay more entertaining because of your involvement.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    but if you spend a month or 2 month chasing
    Depends how much time you spend in those 2 months chasing it and how,if you just make a request and you visit it at every 5-10 hours to see what's the status of it it's not a waste but of course this means very few chances,if you spend 2 months 10 hour per day to spam like an idiot just for post count and then find out 2000 posts will not help you get in yes it's a fuckin time waste,better go out in the streets and start begging for money,after 2 months you might earn enough to buy an account/invite,or just make a video of how desperate you are to get in maybe someone will cut your suffering soul.

You all didn't ruin my thread. This thread became waaaay more entertaining because of your involvement.
    Our pleasure for another funny request thread.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Having read a bit through this thread, I'm not sure if this is really a request. It's more of a ''spammy'' discussion imo.

I tried to have one when I joined but everyone thought I would req FTN right after so I didn't get a lot of good answers. I guess I should have done this...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    I'm not sure if this is really a request.
    It was until the first post,almost the same as in your thread.
    Re: I'd like to know more about FTN
    Goodbye n00b
    And finally did you get in?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Having read a bit through this thread, I'm not sure if this is really a request. It's more of a ''spammy'' discussion imo.

I tried to have one when I joined but everyone thought I would req FTN right after so I didn't get a lot of good answers. I guess I should have done this...
    Aim of this thread was to have fun anyway. After a drunk night, it kinda is like a remedy. Requesting doesn't help really not at all, i did ever request one thing here really. It was only tt, i needed it, noone showed courtesy to help me out, anyway share what you have, have some friends, then you will be offered tt account with over 400 gb buffer. Requesting is just a waste of ones time really. If you have real friends, then anything is possible. Also if you are looking for invites, this is not the place to ask for, well there are some people who luvs sharing here, yet there are some exclusive (only for 137. user) sites in which they share pretty much everything. My advice is create your own small networks of friend, then you get what you want or desire. However, dont base your friendships on torrenting only, it is not friendship at all if u look at it that way, i really luv my friends for who they are.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    already done.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast