Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RevTT and BCG Acounts...

I'm giving away my accounts...
    I need 2 ratio proofs and utorrents stats and the reason why do you want these accounts.
    Don't pm me umtill i say so.
    The proofs must be no crop!
    Hope I will help somebody

BCG gone...
    Last edited by SaLgY; 04-30-2009 at 04:56 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    why don't you delete your accounts if you don't use them.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by primevil View Post
    why don't you delete your accounts if you don't use them.
    Man if somebody needs them why should I delete them?
    And don't be offtopic pls...
    Last edited by SaLgY; 04-30-2009 at 04:02 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Well i dont want to meddle with your affairs, it is your account, your call. Yet think about it, if everyone were to give away their accounts to people they have no idea of, then accounts might end up at the hands of people who are pure leechers, if there are only pure leechers, then this will hurt the site in the long run, i am not against account give aways as long as you know whom you are giving the account. If you are to give it to someone, at least get to know the guy a lot better than just ss of some ratio proofs which can be faked any time. Also it wouldnt hurt a little to think of other users in the trackers than you only. Also Stoi and Revtt team is quite nice really. If someone were really into bcg or revtt, i am sure stoi n revtt staff would probably help them anyway. Sure of Stoi really. Therefore there is no need for you to give account to someone whom you have no idea of. I wont mention the possibility of account ending up at the hands of collectors.

still it is your call, but i as your fellow torrenter fella would like you to reconsider for bt sake. xD gosh kinda drama xD
    Last edited by bilkenter; 04-30-2009 at 04:22 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Well i dont want to meddle with your affairs, it is your account, your call. Yet think about it, if everyone were to give away their accounts to people they have no idea of, then accounts might end up at the hands of people who are pure leechers, if there are only pure leechers, then this will hurt the site in the long run, i am not against account give aways as long as you know whom you are giving the account. If you are to give it to someone, at least get to know the guy a lot better than just ss of some ratio proofs which can be faked any time. Also it wouldnt hurt a little to think of other users in the trackers than you only. Also Stoi and Revtt team is quite nice really. If someone were really into bcg or revtt, i am sure stoi n revtt staff would probably help them anyway. Sure of Stoi really. Therefore there is no need for you to give account to someone whom you have no idea of. I wont mention the possibility of account ending up at the hands of collectors.

still it is your call, but i as your fellow torrenter fella would like you to reconsider for bt sake. xD gosh kinda drama xD
    Thank you man for your advice.
    I will be carrefully who I will give my account.
    I know it might end bad but if I don't find the best user for them I won't give them.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SaLgY View Post

Thank you man for your advice.
    I will be carrefully who I will give my account.
    I know it might end bad but if I don't find the best user for them I won't give them.
    Also you dont actually have to give your account to anyone, if you do find someone really good for any site, pm me and i will give him or her invite if i can of course. Thanks for being considerate about choosing the right member. Hopefully you will find the best, dont rush your decision. Have a nice day.

Edit: Honestly, most of tracker admins staff et cetera didn't care enough to explain it this way(at least beside stoi, never run into anyone explaining it detailed anyway). If they did at least try to handle such cases this way, i am pretty sure, we would get rid of such classic topics like traders collectors account sharing account give away et cetera.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 04-30-2009 at 04:36 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    So just to satisfy my curiosity, even though i may not like the answer.

why are you giving them away? anything wrong with the trackers, or have you just grabbed everything you are going to grab.

and to add to bikenters post, lets say you give your account to a cheater, we catch the cheater, your email/IP/Username is on that account, we pass the details onto other sites, you get global banned, even though you never cheated.

If you prefer just tell me your name on the tracker, and i will disable it for you, but you cant delete accounts, not even I can.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

Well i dont want to meddle with your affairs, it is your invite, your call. Yet think about it, if everyone were to give away their invite to people they have no idea of, then invites might end up at the hands of people who are pure leechers, if there are only pure leechers, then this will hurt the site in the long run, i am not against invite give aways as long as you know whom you are giving the invite. If you are to give it to someone, at least get to know the guy a lot better than just ss of some ratio proofs which can be faked any time. Also it wouldnt hurt a little to think of other users in the trackers than you only. Also Stoi and Revtt team is quite nice really. If someone were really into bcg or revtt, i am sure stoi n revtt staff would probably help them anyway. Sure of Stoi really. Therefore there is no need for you to give the invite to someone whom you have no idea of. I wont mention the possibility of the invite ending up at the hands of collectors.

see how indifferent they are,aint nothing wrong with what he is doing so long as he is careful to whom he is giving the A/Cs to just like in invite GAs
    so lets stop this hypocrisy..
    a Giveaway is a giveaway,WoRD!

nice GA by the way mate!
    Last edited by Juscallmesez; 04-30-2009 at 05:01 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    So just to satisfy my curiosity, even though i may not like the answer.

why are you giving them away? anything wrong with the trackers, or have you just grabbed everything you are going to grab.

and to add to bikenters post, lets say you give your account to a cheater, we catch the cheater, your email/IP/Username is on that account, we pass the details onto other sites, you get global banned, even though you never cheated.

If you prefer just tell me your name on the tracker, and i will disable it for you, but you cant delete accounts, not even I can.
    Man It's nothing wrong with the tracker but I'm not using it anymore for games.I've had a PS2 and I give it to a friend of mine because I don't like it anymore and the PC games I can take them from a oday tracker...

Anyway I've decided to give it to a friend of mine who needs games for PSP and he won't be a cheater beacause I know him since childhood.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    my account on revolutiontt has been disabled because i didn't open it for a month
    so can any one ask the revolutiontt's stuff for enable my
    account agin.
    or it's hopeless
    my account name is: mkaiaty
    thank you
    Last edited by mnabil; 05-03-2009 at 03:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast