Thread: A little "conspiracy" for fellow FST users...

ElGatonPirata's Avatar Alma Mater BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Aparently, there's some kind of mistery concerning this particular movie, "Toxic Skies", of late 2008 and this new swine flu virus, aka Mexic flu and now knowed as "A flu".

I'm searching this movie not because of the flu, i was looking at Anne Heche IMDB profile and i've noticed the movie title so went searching for it on TPB, nforce, emule and nothing. Then, after some googling, i've came across some forum links and it seems that the movie was to be aired on some australian tv channel on march and it seems that nobody can't find a copy (CAM, TVRip, wtv) of the movie.

Now, i went to the only australian tracker that i know (http://diwana.org) and have account, so that i could make little search there on the tracker and forum and... it doesn't open! At least for me, it doesn't. lol. I keep getting this message:

"An error has occured!

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Also, at the Wikipedia movie link, you can read this:

"Controversy

"A couple of days ago... Toxic Skies, aired on Australian TV, but it's nearly impossible to find any information on it. Not even on the IMDB."[2]

All references to the TV movie 'Toxic Skies' have been pulled from Anne Heche's IMDB page.[3]"

(It wasn't me! lol)

Although it seems that the IMDB info stuff is back online, it seems that there's really something "weird" with this movie and now, man... Now, i really wanna see this movie!

So, if somebody can find it, please let us know!

Regards.
    Last edited by Maddix; 05-01-2009 at 01:02 AM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Wow, I looked for it and cant find it anywhere either. Hmmmm now Im on the hunt as well.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGNRvWMRuPU

looks decent.. I'm sure the movie will turn up somewhere eventually if it's any good

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Don't know where your from, but you could always use netflix: http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Toxic_Skies/70116600

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ElGatonPirata's Avatar Alma Mater BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLF View Post
    Don't know where your from, but you could always use netflix: http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Toxic_Skies/70116600
    Wow. Thanks a lot for that info, NOLF. But unfortunetly i do not live in the US and it seems that this service is reserved only to US citizens.

Hope that someone can use that service and download that video and share with the rest of us.

Regards.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    yea ,, nice information .. Toxic Skies .. will definately watch the movie

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Gee they'll do anything to pump their movie .