Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitman v Pacman

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Joe Calzaghe retired months ago, in a very high profile way.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    I was going to say that.
    Last edited by Wizard Scuff; 05-04-2009 at 12:35 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    He's coming back. He's not going out until he reaches 50-0

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post

Alot of people are blaming Mayweather as a trainer in this fight, even though he may of contributed to the lose, think overall Hattons basic instincts of trying to smuther the opponent cost him the fight, and the fact he did not stick to the game plan at all.
    Mayweather Sr had nothing to do with it. Hatton doesnt have a chin and in top of that (like Roach said) he doesn't have the ability to adjust. He fights every fight the same regardless of the type of training he receives.
    Mayweather SR actually helped him out by teaching him defensive teqniques but try getting through to a fukin brick. You saw him do the same mistakes as he did vs Mayweather jr and Luis Callazo, he kept going in like a fukin square with both his hands down trying to smother the opponent when the plan was to get in with teqnique and move his head once in a while.

Mostly, Hatton keeps getting hammered because he doesn't have a good chin and he doesn't learn from his mistakes. I figured that out int he callazo fight where he kept getting tagged with the same shot and almost got ko'd in the 12th.

Overall Hatton is a good fighter though. If it wasn't for this fight, he would have still been out of the "Over-hyped Brtish Bums" list. Now Calzaghe is the only non-overhyped good Brit left
    I fear if Calzaghe keeps fighting over here, he'll lose just like Hatton.

I noticed that boxers that fight overseas a lot amass these huge records (could be they just fight more often) but they start fighting over here at a decent clip and lose.

There's this American boxer, Winky Wright, that mostly fought overseas (France I think) had a very nice record and hell he just got 2 losses in a row.

Anyway, I think Hatton is done. His two losses are so devastating-

one, he got hit solid while rushing in and hit the top turnbuckle (I could not help but laugh at that)

and two, he was knocked...well you know the story.

Both times I thought he could win. People laughed at me for picking Hatton.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    He's coming back. He's not going out until he reaches 50-0
    What do you base that on.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    I noticed that boxers that fight overseas a lot amass these huge records (could be they just fight more often) but they start fighting over here at a decent clip and lose.
    Indeed, they start to fight Mexicans, Columbians, Fillipinos and the like and find it difficult to adapt. These are really hard wee blokes and won't be bullied in the same way others will.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Scuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    Indeed, they start to fight Mexicans, Columbians, Fillipinos and the like and find it difficult to adapt. These are really hard wee blokes and won't be bullied in the same way others will.
    Plus, they fight their ways to respectability, rather than just self-justified theft, like.

I bet Pacman never stole a microwave oven from a corporate conglomerate just cos he fucking could, like.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Plus, they fight their ways to respectability, rather than just self-justified theft, like.

I bet Pacman never stole a microwave oven from a corporate conglomerate just cos he fucking could, like.
    His mam probly brought him up better than that.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

His mam probly brought him up better than that.
    Yep, any self-respecting mam would've beat him upside the clueless cranium with yon microwave and several other stolen kitchen utilities.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    If brought up properly, the transactions would never have taken place. Neither the theft nor the maternal complicity, after the fact.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast