Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: Hitman v Pacman

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    At least he knows when he's beat.

Unlike that Dickender spastic.

2. Lounge   -   #142
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Cant wait till 20th June when i can bump this thread and gloat how the so called 'bum' david haye is world heavy weight champion.

It maybe so that Britain has not created the greatest boxers of all time, but none the less we have created some good fighters. but the fact is the best fighters come from the ghetto its not our fault Britain aint one big ghetto so we can produce more better fighters.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Villalltheway cmon man get releastic. there's no way Haye will win. He's not made for the heavyweight division with that chin, and by now you know the power that vlad beholds in his hands.

Let me ask you this though. What gameplan will Haye need to use to win the fight?? Remember, Vlad has the power and stamina + that killer jab, and Haye has the weak chin and good speed. Maybe a bit of power also but nowhere close to Vlad's power

4. Lounge   -   #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    he's cunting welsh
    No, see you're missing the point. If someone is born and brought up in Wales but his ancestors were Italian, and he's a good boxer, then he is Italian.

However if someone lives in the USA, wherever he is from, and he's a good boxer, then he's an American.

I think that's clear enough.

5. Lounge   -   #145
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Villalltheway cmon man get releastic. there's no way Haye will win. He's not made for the heavyweight division with that chin, and by now you know the power that vlad beholds in his hands.

Let me ask you this though. What gameplan will Haye need to use to win the fight?? Remember, Vlad has the power and stamina + that killer jab, and Haye has the weak chin and good speed. Maybe a bit of power also but nowhere close to Vlad's power
    Vlad power is useless it takes him 2 hours to lift his hands back and swing them, his fight against Sultan Ibragimov showed this.

Everyone knows Vitali is the good klitschko.

6. Lounge   -   #146
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Scuff View Post
    he's cunting welsh
    No, see you're missing the point. If someone is born and brought up in Wales but his ancestors were Italian, and he's a good boxer, then he is Italian.

However if someone lives in the USA, wherever he is from, and he's a good boxer, then he's an American.

So what you're saying is that manker is welsh cause he's shite at boxing, but if he was any good, he'd be american cause he's in nevada?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Scuff View Post

So what you're saying is that manker is welsh cause he's shite at boxing, but if he was any good, he'd be american cause he's in nevada?
    Absolutely, you've got it.

Nevade, what the fuck is he doing in Nevada.

8. Lounge   -   #148
    The same thing as The and ziggy.

9. Lounge   -   #149
    The same thing as The and ziggy.
    Which would be what.

10. Lounge   -   #150
    Not being on the internets, obviousment.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast