Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: The New Albums Thread

  1. #1
    If you want to know anything about any new albums like when they're gonna come out, or anything to do with new albums, post it here. (Could someone please put 112- Hot and Wet in the verifieds )

  2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    144
    when is the soundtrack of 'Tupac: The Resurrection' is coming out

  3. Music   -   #3
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,003
    This topic is kinda repetitive.

    It's all covered in the topic: "New Release List - Discussion"

    New releases as well as upcoming releases are discussed there. I don't see the need to re-create the wheel here.

    This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

  4. Music   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by HellBoY@23 September 2003 - 12:32
    when is the soundtrack of &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection&#39; is coming out
    &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection Soundtrack&#39;, includes 13 tracks (4 previously unreleased) with guest appearances from 50 Cent, The Notorious B.I.G., Tha Outlawz and more. The first single, which looks to be a remix, is "Runnin&#39;" featuring Biggie, and is produced by Eminem. The documentary will be in theaters in November with the soundtrack following soon after.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

  5. Music   -   #5
    because those are leaked releases. these would be for official releases. How about this week you got.

    R. Kelly ( A greatest hits cd)
    Nickelback
    Outcast (a double cd)
    Dave Matthews (just dave not the band)
    Da Band (30th i think)
    Obie Trice

    and the most anticipated album (in my opinion)

    limpbizkit - results may vary

  6. Music   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@23 September 2003 - 14:38
    because those are leaked releases. these would be for official releases. How about this week you got.

    R. Kelly ( A greatest hits cd)
    Nickelback
    Outcast (a double cd)
    Dave Matthews (just dave not the band)
    Da Band (30th i think)
    Obie Trice

    and the most anticipated album (in my opinion)

    limpbizkit - results may vary
    almost all of those have been leaked and are cd quality. i can say for sure that im going out and buying the new outkast later today. its so freagin good.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

  7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,245
    Originally posted by mogadishu+23 September 2003 - 20:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 23 September 2003 - 20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HellBoY@23 September 2003 - 12:32
    when is the soundtrack of &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection&#39; is coming out
    &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection Soundtrack&#39;, includes 13 tracks (4 previously unreleased) with guest appearances from 50 Cent, The Notorious B.I.G., Tha Outlawz and more. The first single, which looks to be a remix, is "Runnin&#39;" featuring Biggie, and is produced by Eminem. The documentary will be in theaters in November with the soundtrack following soon after. [/b][/quote]
    whats the tupak movie gonna be about


    proud to be american

  8. Music   -   #8
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by Jay+23 September 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 23 September 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mogadishu@23 September 2003 - 20:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-HellBoY
    @23 September 2003 - 12:32
    when is the soundtrack of &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection&#39; is coming out

    &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection Soundtrack&#39;, includes 13 tracks (4 previously unreleased) with guest appearances from 50 Cent, The Notorious B.I.G., Tha Outlawz and more. The first single, which looks to be a remix, is "Runnin&#39;" featuring Biggie, and is produced by Eminem. The documentary will be in theaters in November with the soundtrack following soon after.
    whats the tupak movie gonna be about [/b][/quote]
    documentary about the stuff that happened back then.. the music, the rivalries etc.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

  9. Music   -   #9
    It looks cool and Crumbcat i didnt realise but i still think this topic should be here, so dont complain

  10. Music   -   #10
    Doesn&#39;t anyone agree with me?? :&#39;(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •