Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer Sucks!

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Hey HillBillie_Jean and gayblade1234puk I said soccer sucks and I do know about the sport. I played it in school and just I like PLAYING baseball. However they both suck as entertainment. Yes you must have endurance but don't give me that shit about padding. "The guys are too big, the game is too fast, and the hits are much harder". And gayblade shut the fuck up about this "yank" shit. I didn't go insulting your highfilutin' brit ass or your country. I insulted soccer which ain't just your sport. I also insulted baseball which was an American invention.

Maybe we don't like certain sports because we are so far away so we invented our own and further insolated ourselves from the rest of the world. I'd say for the most part it worked. I believe we are the greatest country to live in (of course with many flaws). (not to get all nationalistic)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #52
    I believe we are the greatest country to live in (of course with many flaws). (not to get all nationalistic)
    F**k off nationalist always the same with you usa people. Certainly not the greatest but the most aggrassive country (bit of topic now so i put mu favorite teamflag )

3. Lounge   -   #53
    hey mate don't get disrespectful sunshine I was not offending the usa by calling you a yank & using bad language is the lowest form of wit,I have friends from the usa who are all good mates ,calling our national sport by saying it sucks is offensive, so grow up & stop swearing,you started the soccer sucks forum,so in future if you do not want any feedback ,& WE INVENTED FOOTBALL MATE & RUGBY & you offended my Country with your remarks( Britass)I would learn to keep it shut.S.U.F.C & well said H

4. Lounge   -   #54
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Busyman@24 September 2003 - 21:02
    Hey HillBillie_Jean and gayblade1234puk I said soccer sucks and I do know about the sport. I played it in school and just I like PLAYING baseball. However they both suck as entertainment. Yes you must have endurance but don't give me that shit about padding. "The guys are too big, the game is too fast, and the hits are much harder". And gayblade shut the fuck up about this "yank" shit. I didn't go insulting your highfilutin' brit ass or your country. I insulted soccer which ain't just your sport. I also insulted baseball which was an American invention.

Maybe we don't like certain sports because we are so far away so we invented our own and further insolated ourselves from the rest of the world. I'd say for the most part it worked. I believe we are the greatest country to live in (of course with many flaws). (not to get all nationalistic)
    Billy Dean.
    I think Busyman is just having you lot on ...

.... surely no-one is this ignorant?
    OK, so I was wrong ...!

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+24 September 2003 - 13:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 24 September 2003 - 13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@24 September 2003 - 21:02
    Hey HillBillie_Jean and gayblade1234puk I said soccer sucks and I do know about the sport. I played it in school and just I like PLAYING baseball. However they both suck as entertainment. Yes you must have endurance but don&#39;t give me that shit about padding. "The guys are too big, the game is too fast, and the hits are much harder". And gayblade shut the fuck up about this "yank" shit. I didn&#39;t go insulting your highfilutin&#39; brit ass or your country. I insulted soccer which ain&#39;t just your sport. I also insulted baseball which was an American invention.

Maybe we don&#39;t like certain sports because we are so far away so we invented our own and further insolated ourselves from the rest of the world. I&#39;d say for the most part it worked. I believe we are the greatest country to live in (of course with many flaws). (not to get all nationalistic)
    Billy Dean.
    I think Busyman is just having you lot on ...

.... surely no-one is this ignorant?
    OK, so I was wrong ...&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    maybe BD but inventing something is something that is new ,not taking it from another sport & changing it around.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Johnny_B@23 September 2003 - 16:28
    If soccer sucks, explain me this:

While Pele was playing for Santos in the late 1960&#39;s, his team went to Nigeria to play a few friendly matches. The ongoing civil war in the country stopped just to see him play, and it continued again after his visit.

Care to mention another sport capable of this?
    The Miss Universe Wet T-Shirt Competetion?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #57
    The Miss Universe Wet T-Shirt Competetion?
    Yeah this will stop any war, they should have tried this with Bin and Sadam. They would have loved it.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    WELL SAID MATE

9. Lounge   -   #59
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Okay&#33; I tried to post a picture and couldn&#39;t bloody do it&#33; Help Hillbilly_Dean&#33; lol.

Anyway, Aussie Rules rulz, although Soccer is NEARLY as skillful&#33;

Arrrrrrrrrrrr&#33; Don&#39; hit me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #60
    its football people, football&#33;

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast