Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: American men are gay

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post
    And if what you are saying is true, then men would be raping each other all over the world in prisons, but it seems to be mostly an American thing.
    It seems mostly an American thing in movies though I can supply you some with British examples(British film and literature actually being rife with it) if you like( you bunch of poofs).

I will admit to the fact that there are a lot of gays in Hollywood though if you like.

Druggies too .

A lot of Jewish types as well.

And some blacks but mostly they keep to themselves.

Except for Wil Smith but he's not really Black.

Of and Jamie Fox but everyone only pretends they like him.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-02-2009 at 05:26 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarkyone View Post
    That's an easy one to answer Sextent, it's obvious he is pulling them out of his ass. That's exactly where these facts came from.
    No chance, no-one would make such assertions without facts and statistics to back them up. That would just make the person saying it look like a bigoted arsehole. Who would want to do that.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    ... no-one would make such assertions without facts and statistics to back them up. That would just make the person saying it look like a bigoted arsehole. Who would want to do that.
    Intentionally, only a select few.

Today we've been blessed.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #14
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Clocker hits the mark once again.

Always a pleasure to read the dark humor floating around yon.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Still and all, Chalice holds the truth.

Where are you when you're needed, oh noble sir.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I think you'll find that the reason there is little or no homosexual tension in UK prisons is because the more serious the crime, the lesser the sentence is.

Currently in the UK, rape and murder carry a lesser sentence than someone who has failed to ensure that their offspring attend school, and if you really want to get away with it, kill someone while driving, then it is just a fine and three penalty points.

The simple truth is that if someone convicted of multiple murders only gets a few months community service, then what is the point in bum raping, since it won't get you anywhere. On the flipside, keep your kids off school for a week or two and get life imprisonment.

Or, alternatively, upload some pre-release. That will get you some quality jail time, and no one accuses an uploader of being gay, unless you want a global ban.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I think you'll find that the reason there is little or no homosexual tension in UK prisons is because the more serious the crime, the lesser the sentence is.

Currently in the UK, rape and murder carry a lesser sentence than someone who has failed to ensure that their offspring attend school, and if you really want to get away with it, kill someone while driving, then it is just a fine and three penalty points.

The simple truth is that if someone convicted of multiple murders only gets a few months community service, then what is the point in bum raping, since it won't get you anywhere. On the flipside, keep your kids off school for a week or two and get life imprisonment.

Or, alternatively, upload some pre-release. That will get you some quality jail time, and no one accuses an uploader of being gay, unless you want a global ban.
    @

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

I sense a bitter personal note.

I assume they didn't "gel up" before you got it.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I don't see why I should bend over and take this.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    American men are gay
    Last edited by Alien5; 05-02-2009 at 08:54 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast