Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: American men are gay

Man on man bum sex in US prisons = rife.

Man on man bum sex in UK prisons = almost unheard of.

Ergo. American men are pansies.

Also.

Religion and belief in god in the US = extremely high.

Religion and belief in god in the UK = low to moderate.

So in a country where bum sex is extremely taboo due to strong religious beliefs just happens to be the country where bum sex is the highest. Oh the irony.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You should put this in a dissertation and present it to a university. Valued research like this cannot go unnoticed.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    lol

Why is it that Americans are obsessed with bum sex in male prisons? If anyone cares to notice, it seems impossible for any US film maker to make mention of prison without also referring to the almost certain possibility that they are going to be raped by Big Bubba. One can also see this on any forum where there are a lot of yanks. The minute prison is mentioned on a forum, some yank will make a jibe about getting fucked up the ass.

This hardly ever happens with the Brits and as far as I know the Canadian, New Zealanders, Aussies. It seems to be very much an American thing.

Why are Americans so obsessed with bum rape? Also, why do they even allow it to happen in their prisons? There's no excuse for it. A criminal may be a criminal, but that shouldn't mean he's going to be raped as a part of his sentence.

America, one of the most religious countries in the world, seem obsessed with male rape. This can't be healthy. You should do something about it.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post
    Religion and belief in god in the US = extremely high.

Religion and belief in god in the UK = low to moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post
    America, one of the most religious countries in the world, seem obsessed with male rape. This can't be healthy. You should do something about it.
    This topic would merit serious discussion had you not made up your basic premise from whole cloth.
    You should apply to Fox News as a fact-checker.

First though, bend over and squeal like a pig.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    First though, bend over and squeal like a pig.

You wouldn't be American would you?

Ok, I acknowledge I posted this thread in a rather provocative manner, but my points are valid imo.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You seem totally oblivious to the fact that men rape out of anger and a need to overpower, dominate, and humiliate.
    Therefore if your scholarly research were to be believed the American convicts are, contrary your conclusions, the more macho ones.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You seem totally oblivious to the fact that men rape out of anger and a need to overpower, dominate, and humiliate.
    I'm aware of that argument, but I don't buy in to it. I doubt very much that if sexual relief wasn't part of the action of rape, then men wouldn't do it to other men. There are other ways to overpower, dominate and humiliate someone (ie violence). And if what you are saying is true, then men would be raping each other all over the world in prisons, but it seems to be mostly an American thing.

Therefore if your scholarly research were to be believed the American convicts are, contrary your conclusions, the more macho ones.
    I very much doubt criminals who pride themselves on being macho, go round boasting about how they fucked men up the ass in prison, when they're released. I bet most men who have done this keep it very much to themselves.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Where are you getting your statistics from, I find your assertions strangely interesting.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    That's an easy one to answer Sextent, it's obvious he is pulling them out of his ass. That's exactly where these facts came from.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast