Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I have exams

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    edit: btw i have never seen this much amount of people at the lounge section, we have 42 here, wow impressive xD

A group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer Deep Thought. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42.

Unfortunately for you though there are actually only 4 people here if you take into the dupe accounts.

And who is this we you are talking about ?

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Why on earth would he pm a tard, though?

I smell a fantasist
    Thanks for playing along
    I haven't laughed so much at someone on the internets in a long time. Please carry on.
    Seriously, you find this stuff that funny.

That's a wee bit sad.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Are you Woody Harrelson at all?

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Scuff View Post

Thanks for playing along
    I haven't laughed so much at someone on the internets in a long time. Please carry on.

That's a wee bit sad.
    Proper fucktards will laugh at anything

It's all in the tone of voice, really. They don't get the wurds anyways It's all 'nyuk, nyuk, nyuk'.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

That's a wee bit sad.
    What is your purpose in life?? All i've noticed about you so far is that you dont have your own personality. Every post of yours seems feels like chalice or someone else wrote it. If you can't even behave like yourself in a board, imagine how tough you must have it in real life.

You either got factorized by these guys in the beggining, or you're uncreative outcast who feels the need to steal bits of personality features from others, in order to feel like you fit in

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    He just copies the fuck out of someone else here, it's quite sad.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    He just copies the fuck out of someone else here, it's quite sad.
    In fact notorious for it he is

True story
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #78
    it's depressing sad.. or more like "someone give me his home address so i can convince him to go see a shrink" type of sad
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 05-07-2009 at 09:55 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

That's a wee bit sad.
    What is your purpose in life?? All i've noticed about you so far is that you dont have your own personality. Every post of yours seems feels like chalice or someone else wrote it. If you can't even behave like yourself in a board, imagine how tough you must have it in real life.

You either got factorized by these guys in the beggining, or you're uncreative outcast who feels the need to steal bits of personality features from others, in order to feel like you fit in
    It "seems feels" like chalice does it.

Let me guess, you edited that a few times, going for just the right tone. Deciding whether "seems" or "feels" was the better word to use. Put a lot of effort in, just to get it right because your anal retentiveness wouldn't let you do anything else.

It's kind of a pity you made such an arse of it and made yourself look like a pathetic wee laddie, trying to be clever on the internet.

"imagine how tough you must have it in real life." I kind of don't have to, I live that real life and know how tough it is. I know how tough yours is as well, having read your posts. It sort of doesn't exist. So you research stuff on the internet and then post as if it's things you really know about, as if you actually had a personality and this was just a wee hobby. As opposed to the truth. You being billy no mates in real life, you weren't raised to get on with other people, not given the inter-personal skills. So you create a character here. The bloke you would really like to be.

I cite you making an arse of yourself in the Hatton v Pacman thread, tho' I readily accept that's the figurative tip of the metaphorical iceberg. Thing is, anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that Lennox Lewis was born in London and that Joe Calzaghe has retired. There's various other things that you clearly didn't actually know but it serves no particular purpose detailing them here.

"or you're uncreative outcast" kind of doesn't work either. Methinks you are transferring your own problems onto others. I'll leave it open to our respective readerships to decide on that one.

You should have been here when busyman was posting regularly, you would have gotten on famously.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    You're not only a personality thief, but also a fukin idiot it seems like. If you notice there's no Editing in that post. The idea of a writting mistake didn't cross your mind i guess..

"Every post of yours seems and feels like chalice or someone else wrote it"

Does it sound better now?

lol @ making an ass of myself regarding my knowledge about boxing though. im gonna go beat myself up now... or better yet find someone in the lounge to steal quotes from.. "CAWK"

kill urself

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast