Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Req :gft

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    believe me I tried before you & no result at all
    looks like you didn't try hard enough.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niño Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    believe me I tried before you & no result at all
    looks like you didn't try hard enough.
    looks like he tried hard
    any way i got my GFT invite through their IRC recruitment.
    @OP ....as someone said ...too many resquests
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by KANGSOODN View Post
    some one call for a doctor ,I am ready

@op ,I think FST is the wrong place to request GFT ,believe me I tried before you & no result at all ,you will only get spam ,any way i got my GFT invite through their IRC recruitment ,but there is no IRC recruitment now ,so your only hope is one of your friends is a donor at GFT & can invite you ,good luck .
    thank you for help
    No Problem .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    yeah don't request such big trackers at fst lamos are waiting just to spam your thread

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    your proofs are good to some extent ,, with no smell of cheating " no too many upload gigas with too little downloading ones" , i think that is the rule of Sharing u have what u wanna and others have "Keep the tracker active" ,, about GFT i think u should have more time to request that , if your activity here will be obvious in nearly a period of 2 months u will have lots of friends here they will help u by all means ,, i would also tell u that when i ever wrote a request the main reason to have the attention of all my friends here "the real friends" they gave me nearly everything and i am proufd of them ..
    the advice is that just make real freinds and forget those trakers ,, a day will come u will have both friends and trackers thus u will be the winner ..
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 05-04-2009 at 09:25 PM.
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    People are still getting in through IRC,trust me...just takes patience,swagger n of course good stats like whachoo got...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    your proofs are good to some extent ,, with no smell of cheating " no too many upload gigas with too little downloading ones" , i think that is the rule of Sharing u have what u wanna and others have "Keep the tracker active" ,, about GFT i think u should have more time to request that , if your activity here will be obvious in nearly a period of 2 months u will have lots of friends here they will help u by all means ,, i would also tell u that when i ever wrote a request the main reason to have the attention of all my friends here "the real friends" they gave me nearly everything and i am proufd of them ..
    the advice is that just make real freinds and forget those trakers ,, a day will come u will have both friends and trackers thus u will be the winner ..
    THANKS YOU'RE GOOD ONE

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12