Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Windows Server VPS/dedicated servers.

  1. #1
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    273
    I'm looking for some places with a good deal on windows servers so I can use it for rapidshare and torrenting.

    If you guys know of any places, i'm greatful for your help.

    Unlimited bandwidth would be a huge plus.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by civeta View Post
    I'm looking for some places with a good deal on windows servers so I can use it for rapidshare and torrenting.

    If you guys know of any places, i'm greatful for your help.

    Unlimited bandwidth would be a huge plus.
    does it have to be windows? ubuntu desktop would be cheaper and more reliable? its very user friendly and isn't that different looking to windows. maybe you should look into it mate
    Last edited by unknownman; 05-03-2009 at 10:17 PM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by civeta View Post
    I'm looking for some places with a good deal on windows servers so I can use it for rapidshare and torrenting.

    If you guys know of any places, i'm greatful for your help.

    Unlimited bandwidth would be a huge plus.
    does it have to be windows? ubuntu desktop would be cheaper and more reliable? its very user friendly and isn't that different looking to windows. maybe you should look into it mate
    I'm just so oriented with windows already...

    I'm trying to work in using WinRaR and re-rarring files to password them and upload via rapidshare uploader...

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    we offer windows vps's with 100mbit, located in Germany so perfect for rapidshare and torrents,
    if interested check out : https://www.seedhost.net/cart.php?gid=4 .

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by seedhost-net View Post
    we offer windows vps's with 100mbit, located in Germany so perfect for rapidshare and torrents,
    if interested check out : https://www.seedhost.net/cart.php?gid=4 .
    Yeah... I get an error using your website.

    "www.seedhost.net uses an invalid security certificate."

    Fishy?

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    It's most likely using a self-signed SSL certificate. It shouldn't be a problem, that wouldn't be an indicator of a bogus host.

    If they take your money and don't give you anything in return, that's a scam obviously. If you're in doubt, do a search.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •