Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered xirvik person dedicated seedbox

Poster BT Rep: +2
    hey guys i just ordered a dedicated seedbox from xirvik for 49.95 a month its a kimsufi L so it should be good for a seedbox. just wondering if anybody else has ordered a dedicated seedbox from xirvik and how it is. I currently have the standard seedbox with him and its great and his support is awesome he's always on msn and ready to help. anybody else with a kimsufi l have any info on how the speeds and everything are. Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Don't you think you overpaid? Is windows included? If not, you definitely overpaid.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    no i didnt get windows i dont think 1gb or ram would be enough for windows it just linux with torrentflux installled and ftp access.

the cheapest kimsufi L reseller i could find is 48.95 us and that without windows i paid 49.95 for a ready to go kimsufi l with great support xirvik is always on msn and ready to help.
    Last edited by spencer785; 05-04-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    Don't you think you overpaid? Is windows included? If not, you definitely overpaid.
    Just curious, how much would you say it's worth the time to handle all the seedbox setup, support, ordering, etc?

If you just want a Kimsufi box at the price (and support level) they offer, you need to order it from them, that's all. If you need something else, then you need to pay for that.

We make an effort to provide the best possible support and make sure that our clients feels that their hard earned money is well spent. But a business is started to make money, too, so expecting a seedbox business to sell at cost is just not realistic.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    okay guys trust me Xirfux is a wonder full guy i mean in 3 weeks on a shared box i pushed 2Tb in 2-3 weeks on IPT and TL so it doesnt get better

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    he really is a nice guy. so helpful! i would recommend him to anyone who might need support because his is top notch and he knows his stuff!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lishpin's Avatar Member
    I would love to have a seedbox from them, but it just seems very expensive, even though the service is top notch.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by xirvflux View Post
    Just curious, how much would you say it's worth the time to handle all the seedbox setup, support, ordering, etc?

If you just want a Kimsufi box at the price (and support level) they offer, you need to order it from them, that's all. If you need something else, then you need to pay for that.

We make an effort to provide the best possible support and make sure that our clients feels that their hard earned money is well spent. But a business is started to make money, too, so expecting a seedbox business to sell at cost is just not realistic.
    its not that expensive once you see how much work they put into it

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I can also recommend xirvik. Great support, very nice customer service and good speeds.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    canopus's Avatar Poster
    i know reselling cheaper kimsufi L with than xirvik´s box,He is expensive
    Last edited by canopus; 06-04-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast