Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Underworld Movie

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    A telesync is a improved cam version. Not much better than the cam the audio is just brought from a different source.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    ah. okay. and another thing.. why the hell does everyone share movies in .avi!!! Its soo dumb... when i get my movies in .mpeg i can just pile them onto a dvd+r and right them all out and just pop it into a dvd player to watch them... why the hell do people encode them to avi? just go straight to mpeg. i dont want to waste the time to encode.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    AVI (M-peg 4) was the only reasonable way to to encode a full movie on a single CD-R before recordable DVD became affordable

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    With a watchable picture I forgot to say.To the point of the Daduck releases of recent movies,although the hulk was very poor, the version of once upon a time in mexico is very good for a telesync.I almost accepted it as a screener until a couple of people walked past!

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    some "daduck" releases are fine...majority are aint worth the shit they take to download

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Me personally before every one knew about the encodes I never liked them cause I had downloaded a Matrix Reloaded to me it was the exact same as the Cam version so I wasted my time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123