Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underworld Movie

Has anyone found a working copy of Underworld? I have downloaded all different versions but all they are are black screens... some even have the divx sign fade in on the begining and then fade out but stay black after that.. does anyone know of a working file???

2. Movies & TV   -   #2

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by drcpttec@23 September 2003 - 21:38
    Has anyone found a working copy of Underworld? I have downloaded all different versions but all they are are black screens... some even have the divx sign fade in on the begining and then fade out but stay black after that.. does anyone know of a working file???
    Try suprnova.org they have some torrents that are okay (mind you the film is terrible...)

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Withcheese+23 September 2003 - 15:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 23 September 2003 - 15:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drcpttec@23 September 2003 - 21:38
    Try suprnova.org they have some torrents that are okay (mind you the film is terrible...) [/b][/quote]
    That is your opinion he might like it don&#39;t try to discourage him. Shame on u. U need a beating.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Gre1+23 September 2003 - 17:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 23 September 2003 - 17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@23 September 2003 - 15:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-drcpttec
    @23 September 2003 - 21:38

Try suprnova.org they have some torrents that are okay (mind you the film is terrible...)
    That is your opinion he might like it don&#39;t try to discourage him. Shame on u. U need a beating. [/b][/quote]
    haha.. yea beat him up. i actually would like to see it, but not the crappy cam that is out now. ill wait for a screener or better yet, a dvd rip.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Oh yeah, that&#39;s all I wait on I don&#39;t watch the movie till A DVD-Screener/Rip comes out. Then u will see that good ol&#39; KVCD pop-up on suprnova.org

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    can you tell me the level of quality by the names like. Cam is low, Screener is best? DVD Rip is exact copy? what else is there?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I already saw it in theaters and want to get a copy. I liked it had that matrix feel to it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    DVD Rip is usually better. Screeners are usually dvd quality, but have writing (property of, etc.) across the screen, and some even go black and white at various points in the movie (newer ones especially). I have never really liked Cams, they have mainly always been too dark, and not that great sound.
    So your best bet for new films is probably screener if you can get it.

Do you get sound with the black pic? Because even if you have the codecs installed, some players don&#39;t like playing certain movies. My BSPlayer doesn&#39;t like playing Xvid movies - i get sound and a black screen&#33; The same movie will work on my Zoom Player though. - Go figure&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I downloaded this from BitTorrent (already seen the flick in theaters) and the quality was absolute shit. I got the KVCD thing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast