Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nuked

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    IF it's nuked it is a bad file because of some of the reasons posted above so it's not a good file, but basically it doesn't meet vcdquality's standards on a movie so that's why they nuke it. But it should still work.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    NUKED means it has something out of standards. that can be bad, good, or not affect considerably the quality.

some movies are nuked because the bitrate used is too high, so it's out of standard. if it is a vcd, maybe it won't play on some stand-alones dvd players. it will play on other, though.

i got a copy of hulk, dvdscreener, xvid, ac3. it was nuked because the audio was slightly out-of-sync with the video. but it's so slightly that it's almost unnoticeable. not a problem for me.

there are some movies that are nuked because the quality is just crap. bad quality of the video, or audio. if you see a NUKED on nforce, there's an icon that explains why it's nuked. if you're in vcdquality, check the comments. then u can decide to download it or not.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by browser@24 September 2003 - 00:35
    It was Pirates of the Caribbean by TWisCO or sumthing like that. I want a DVD-R and it was the only one i could find.
    That particular release was nuked cause the source isn't DVD as stated in the info, but an inferior Russian PDVD.

As far as I know it's still a good release, but I'm waiting for a better one before I d/l 4,6 GB
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    yea, i'll wait too. Thx evryone. But if it is from a rusiion PDVD, wouldn't it be nuked on VCDQuality?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12