Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Underworld

  1. #1
    yocheo
    Guest
    WTF is up with Underworld? So many people are sharing the same freaken bogus file you wonder if they even freaken watched the movie. All you see when you finish downloading the movie or previewing the movie is the little DivX video stamp fade in and out of the bottom right hand corner. Come on damn it i want to go see the movie on my comp. before I enjoy the luxiary of surround sound and a 50 ft. Screen.

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    well using kazaa 4 new movies is big mistake,

    get your self over 2 Supernova

    http://mbnet.fi/suprn0va/list_torrents/movies.html#16

    and get it there

    and make sure u use VCD Qauilty in futre , then u will never get fake movies again

    http://www.vcdquality.com/

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,051
    Originally posted by MetroStars@23 September 2003 - 17:31
    well using kazaa 4 new movies is big mistake,

    get your self over 2 Supernova

    http://mbnet.fi/suprn0va/list_torrents/movies.html#16

    and get it there

    and make sure u use VCD Qauilty in futre , then u will never get fake movies again

    http://www.vcdquality.com/
    Either this or get a verified hash from this forum but might not have a lot of sources so u might want to try suprnova.org I just gave u kazaa as a backup

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    <---Seconds Metrostars
    well using kazaa 4 new movies is big mistake,

    get your self over 2 Supernova
    You can&#39;t rely on Kazaa for any new stuff - either get the hang of Irc or (my preference) use Suprnova. K++&#39;s got it&#39;s place but Suprnova (then BTExp or Shareaza for the DL) is the only way to find the real new stuff.

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    5,873
    btw how way Underworld? any good?

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,051
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@23 September 2003 - 18:42
    btw how way Underworld? any good?
    I haven&#39;t seen it but I can say this just watch it for yourself because someone might say it&#39;s weak and then when u watch it u might like it.

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Don&#39;t use Kazaa Lite for new movies. Head over to Supernova with bittorrent installed. Or go download mIRC, and go to Ircspy.com and do some searching.

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    319
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@24 September 2003 - 11:27
    <---Seconds Metrostars
    well using kazaa 4 new movies is big mistake,

    get your self over 2 Supernova
    You can&#39;t rely on Kazaa for any new stuff - either get the hang of Irc or (my preference) use Suprnova. K++&#39;s got it&#39;s place but Suprnova (then BTExp or Shareaza for the DL) is the only way to find the real new stuff.
    You cant rely on kazaa at all these days...its pathetic

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Originally posted by Skank@23 September 2003 - 19:25
    You cant rely on kazaa at all these days...its pathetic
    Not exactly true. I still use Kazaa Lite for small things. Programs, MP3s, etc.

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    319
    all its good for is old shit...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •