Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: how to join U*-*

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by fstfukinDaBest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    i know people on u... does that mean i can get in? OMG i will have the biggest penis ever xD i wonder with which colour will it come xD seriously, people on u tells me that it is not worth it. That is what i hear.

+1

stick with TL/SCT/iptorrents hell even Torrentbytes almost the same thing but more content and speed.

just don't believe the hype its not what its cracked up to be.

out of all Rare sites TL is my personal pick.
    TL and SCT and Revtt pwns most even highest lvls in terms of a general tracker. In fact, revtt lacks some music which might be filled with tl or sct. They have amazing packs, sct actually is in variety (techno, hardcore, trance, classic, opera, ethnic and country bla bla ). Slighltly better in terms of music choice. On highest trackers, you may not even find GTA 4. Pretty funny xD

btw Tl is not hard as hell to get, it is pretty easy in fact someone is giving one on demonoid, if i am not mistaken.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-07-2009 at 03:39 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by fstfukinDaBest View Post

+1

stick with TL/SCT/iptorrents hell even Torrentbytes almost the same thing but more content and speed.

just don't believe the hype its not what its cracked up to be.

out of all Rare sites TL is my personal pick.
    TL and SCT and Revtt pwns most even highest lvls in terms of a general tracker. In fact, revtt lacks some music which might be filled with tl or sct. They have amazing packs, sct actually is in variety (techno, hardcore, trance, classic, opera, ethnic and country bla bla ). Slighltly better in terms of music choice. On highest trackers, you may not even find GTA 4. Pretty funny xD

btw Tl is not hard as hell to get, it is pretty easy in fact someone is giving one on demonoid, if i am not mistaken.

sorry i worded it wrong i pick TL out of all of the (Tracker sites)and yes TL is easy as pie to get in

Not a good thing as for as security put that's when ssl VPN tunnel comes in to play.
    Last edited by fstfukinDaBest; 05-07-2009 at 03:50 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    That depends on where you live, i have no fear of getting arrested or anything like that, therefore i am not really obsessed with security of the site. Yet all sites have security holes. It is not good for any site though.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    You can't signup to Uk-T in an easy way like this.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Falchion17's Avatar Poster
    They have the same files as everyone else, maybe fewer.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by MATEE100 View Post
    it all takes the word of one man nothng more. In fact, with word of one man, you can do a lot of things. there are terrible things regarding bt world, rules shall be bent for noone, yet i know people who can transfer quite an amount of upload to certain users. I will probably seen as showing off yet i am not, this is the truth, been there seen it with my own eyes.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    it all takes the word of one man nothng more. In fact, with word of one man, you can do a lot of things. there are terrible things regarding bt world, rules shall be bent for noone, yet i know people who can transfer quite an amount of upload to certain users. I will probably seen as showing off yet i am not, this is the truth, been there seen it with my own eyes.
    Thanks for guarding me But you really can't get an invite there if you're friend are not an uploader or not from the Staff,and can't get and invite from there.
    Last edited by MATEE100; 05-07-2009 at 04:06 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Thanks for guarding me But you really can't get an invite there if you're friend are not an uploader or not from the Staff,and can't get and invite from there.
    you have friend who has a lot more friends, anyway i never wanted to be a member of there in the first place. I actually dont give a damn about high lvls, aside from specialized trackers, for me they are all the same.

edit: I personally think that people who actually post on their own trackers are kinda mean, rather than sharing it with all bt world, they choose the topic they wanna talk to be exclusive to certain tracker, pretty selfish in my opinion.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-07-2009 at 04:14 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    wheelmods is one of those sites that i personally never lost a minute of my life thinking about how it could look or how to join.
    sites like that either suddenly someone pops up from nowhere and invites you, or trying to figure out a "route" (traders blabla) is worthless.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Falchion17 View Post
    They have the same files as everyone else, maybe fewer.
    You're not right.The most files there are you can't find nowhere.And the best releases are there.That's why that tracker is so secret,and of course they don't want another brawl

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast