Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unzipping Microsoft Office Xp Error

So I have to get one of the programs you guys suggested? I can't use Nero? I figured this new Ultra Edition 6 might be able to handle it. Thanks!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    I got it to work. Nero can handle what you guys were talking about. It's called Nero ImageDrive and it did exactly what you were talking about. I only downloaded the first CD but as someone suggested that was enough for me to install Outlook 2003, which is all that I was interested in at the time. Just curious, what else can I install off only the first CD? Thanks again! Outlook 2003 looks pretty cool.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker+24 September 2003 - 02:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shad0w Hacker @ 24 September 2003 - 02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skank@23 September 2003 - 18:25
    Better still dont use kazaa for downloading large software files as kazaa is notorious for lost pieces etc..never download software thats been zipped...lol..go for Iso images
    yeah suprnova.org is better for that. [/b][/quote]
    Yes i&#39;m as thick as shite too.
    I&#39;ve tried www.suprnova.org but it says i don&#39;t have permission to access the site.
    How extactly do i find suprnova or torrent or any other site i can find iso files on?

Cheers lads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123