Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bypass any blocked website without using a proxy!100% working...

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    For some reason,some schools,colleges and even govts. choose to violate the right of axx to information by blocking some websites.
    n00bs have been known to use slow proxies to bypass this not knowing that there is a l337 way around this .no not TOR/jap!

Go to command and type 'ping www.websiteyouwannaunblock.com'
    get the ip address, and copy it into ya browser.hit enter..you should now be surfing the allegedly blocked site

But if your internet activity is being monitored by smart people that method isn't supposed to work..Smart run webfilters check domain names and ip addresses associated with the blocked domains,so inserting the IP in place of the domain really becomes pointless.
    What now?relax there is a l3373R way around

In such a case you will have to convert the ip you obtained from above into binary octets(What IPs really are), then back to decimal format and then you can put that into the browser.no webcontent filter will stand between you and your midget pr0n this time round..

So check it out:
    Follow these steps, using the example IP address of 74.125.155.99:Run>calc>view>scientific

Verify that the calculator is in Decimal (‘dec’ should be selected)

Type in the first octet of the IP address (74)Convert the number to binary by clicking the ‘bin’ radial button.

Write this number down. The calculator displays ‘1001010’.
    But Octets represent EIGHT digits.

The result from the calculator shows only seven digits. In order for this technique to work correctly enter each result in eight digits.

Pad the beginning of the number with zeroes until the octet has eight digits. This means you should write down ‘01001010’

switch the calculator back to Decimal.Clear the calculator display.

Repeat steps 1 through 6 for the remaining octets.Your results should be:
    74(01001010)
    125(01111101)
    155(10011011)
    99 (01100011)

Switch the calculator to binary.Combine the results of your conversion into a single 32-bit number(01001010011111011001101101100011)

Notice, if you failed to pad the last number with a zero, the result would be only 31 bits, and the technique would fail.

Type this number into the calculator and convert it to decimal. This should give you a decimal result of 1249745763.

In your browser, type http://1249745763 and hit enter.
    Notice that the Google search engine appears?
    Now go tell the others

Code:
    PHP Code:
    <?php$k1= $_POST['k1'];$k2= $_POST['k2'];$k3= $_POST['k3'];$k4= $_POST['k4'];$k5= $_POST['k5'];functionhix($k) {$k=decbin($k);If (strlen($k) <8) {$i= 8 - (strlen($k));while ($i!=0) {$k='0'.$k;$i--;}}return($k);}if($k5){$k5=gethostbyname($k5);$foo=explode('.',$k5);$k1=$foo[0];$k2=$foo[1];$k3=$foo[2];$k4=$foo[3];}$l=hix($k1).hix($k2).hix($k3).hix($k4);echo"<a href=\"http://".bindec($l)."\" target=_blank>".bindec($l)."</a>";?><body><form method="post" action="<?=$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']?>"><br><br>Enter URL<br><input type="text" name="k5"> <input type="submit" value="Get!"><br><br>--or--<br><br>Enter IP Address:<br> <input name="k1" size="3" value="">.<input name="k2" size="3" value="">.<input name="k3" size="3" value="">.<input name="k4" size="3" value=""><input type="submit" value="Get!"></form><br><br><span id="author">dinhcaohack</span></body></html

2. The following users thank Juscallmesez for this post:  
    user2talk (04-08-2021)
  3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #2
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Doesn't work here

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    In IE7, if you look at the status line you will see that it converts the number back to 4 octets. That makes sense to some extent because a pure decimal number isn't valid on the internet so it could not possibly work if passed on directly.

Obviously if IE7 has already changed the address then any smart filter would still block it.

Doesn't work at all in Firefox - it knows you are trying something that can't possibly work so it doesn't help you to be stupid. It's smarter than IE7 in that respect.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    So no worky?

I'll try it on Monday

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #5
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Firefox works for me,But I.E doesn't.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstate01 View Post
    Firefox works for me,But I.E doesn't.
    please post your tutorial of this tutorial maybe i missed something
    but true,it sometimes works and sometimes doesnt even for me dunno why.
    nxt tutorial:idiot proof guide to cracking your own wlan wep key(4 educational purposes of course,u already know your wep key,right?)

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #7
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Sorry theres no Tutorial,Its straight out of the box. When i say straight out of the box i mean I've just installed my XP last week as i got a trojan that was changing my DNS,none of my Virus/trojan killers were doin a good job so a fresh install was the next step. Then i saw your binary tutorial and thought i would see if it worked to get to google which it did do. So i guess it works with Firefox straight out of the box but not I.E 7. Hope that makes sense.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #8
    dps9682
    Works great, thanks

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #9
    john pal's Avatar )-_-( BT Rep: +1
    this works but most of the sites has this cover.

11. Guides and Tutorials   -   #10
    this doesnt allow access to any website, what if there are multiple domains running on a server on a single IP. There are quite a few around so not passing the domain name will just result in u getting a default apache page or something depending on the vhost config

ofcourse you could try:

http://123.456.789.123/~sitename.com

but that rarely works either

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast