View Poll Results: Are you afraid to take chances with people?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 64.71%
  • No

24 35.29%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid to take chances with people?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if you want to see the full story, then read here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...on-time-332685

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    He still tries to get back in .He's had about a dozen odd other dupes disabled since then.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    He still tries to get back in .He's had about a dozen odd other dupes disabled since then.
    so much for his intentions about not coming back...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    if you want to see the full story, then read here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...on-time-332685
    Pathetic little bastard....but I admit, he fooled me into giving him TL.

Can't believe FC got him into fsc...I thought me and FC were pretty tight and I've been in P2P for over 8 years...I see where I stand...
    J/K...lmao...I'll get there eventually.
    Last edited by Zaxx; 05-11-2009 at 05:27 AM.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    at least i share the same vision with the guy on some issues

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    and which ones are they ?
    disrupting people's confidence in an entire community by instigating the "trust no one" ideology ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 05-11-2009 at 05:36 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    and which ones are they ?
    disrupting people's confidence in an entire community by instigating the "trust no one" ideology ?
    I merely share his opinion on high lvl trackers.Most of them are worthless and overrated, aside from specialized trackers.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Well said...tho I'm only a member of one, from my point of view and lengthy experience I can't help but agree 100%. This in a way helps define the meaning of my title..Old Skool..

this, if we forget about that notorious friendship scammer that was Dunson, which tricked me and several other great people like Funkin, and gained our confidence; and F.B.I. aka I'm Hot, which is a CosaNostra staffer and is a steaming pile of shit.
    Oh wonderful...didn't hear about what Dunson pulled, I remember giving him a TL invite a good while back..
    Thanks for pointing out the thread, and I must say I thought it was very courageous and impressive.

More people should be upfront like that, and in so doing help the rest. The fact is I experienced pretty much the same disappointment as dunson after I stopped having that "torrent" bug biting my arse as it did for 2 or so (perhaps 2 and half?) odd months last year.

It really is all a waste of time. I want stuff, I grab it - in that sense the usenet is more honest and straight-to-the-point. If I want to have friends, I make them in real life.

Will conclude by saying dunson never disappointed me, I always liked his attitude and kindness.

`*PS*
    It's a biting attack, as I like to speak in extremes, though I will admit some people (at a certain tracker I'm thinking about right now) can be really nice, and helpful, and amazing, and make the BT experience more interesting. Nevertheless, that is not the rule. For most cases an impersonal site like TL will fit your needs.

As for the theme of the thread, even if bilkenter was now banned, I voted "yes" though I do at times take chances with people.

You get bumps along the way, as people can be very different to what you initially expected, or thought. The more unsettling experiences the less you tend to be open, but I like to be open and try to get along well with others so I'll give those I conceive as being worthy a shot - in that sense I do go in with a prejudice, even if I try to avoid making one too soon.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 05-14-2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    at least i share the same vision with the guy on some issues
    you now share the banhammer as well

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Hand jobs are pretty safe. Usually.

-bd

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast