View Poll Results: Are you afraid to take chances with people?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 64.71%
  • No

24 35.29%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid to take chances with people?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Hand jobs are pretty safe. Usually.

-bd
    if you use gloves

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    at least i share the same vision with the guy on some issues
    you now share the banhammer as well
    I don't even wanna ask....
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    pikapika
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    at least i share the same vision with the guy on some issues
    you now share the banhammer as well
    banhammer? it is hilarious, as i said earlier i wont abide any unjust decision, However gotta admit, this just thought me a valuable lesson. I will never reject any tracker anymore, even if i dont need it, i will get it and make it a little more difficult for others who are actually in need of such trackers. BTw i dont actually see benny around here anymore for some reason anyway this place has gotten a lot more boring now. So wont bother much. now someone can ban me again and hope that i wont be back. I really don't enjoy this anymore than you guyz do.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    brento's Avatar Poster
    I would never give an invite to any FST member that I didn't really know. Most people here are traders

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    I've had my own problems with inviting people, I had a good friend I invited to one of my favorite trackers, I trusted him. A year later, he decides to cheat one day and my account gets disabled along with his. So yea, I have trust issues, I leave my invites to rot and let other people take the responsibility of inviting new members.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    No. The thing is, imo you should trust the site where you met him. for instance this is NOT a good place to find trustworthy people. Unless you've both been members here for a longer period of time. But like Benjamin's example says, people can change.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    I would never give an invite to any FST member that I didn't really know. Most people here are traders
    +1
    but i would investigate whether he has gave up trading and try to be his friend

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    No. The thing is, imo you should trust the site where you met him. for instance this is NOT a good place to find trustworthy people. Unless you've both been members here for a longer period of time. But like Benjamin's example says, people can change.
    bollox... that's just an excuse for sites to try to consider themselves leeter than others.
    a good member is anywhere, a bad member is everywhere.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I've had my own problems with inviting people, I had a good friend I invited to one of my favorite trackers, I trusted him. A year later, he decides to cheat one day and my account gets disabled along with his. So yea, I have trust issues, I leave my invites to rot and let other people take the responsibility of inviting new members.
    I think that it is reasonable to disable your account if you invite a cheater but I don't see the logic in what you described.Especially since it was like a year later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    bollox... that's just an excuse for sites to try to consider themselves leeter than others.
    a good member is anywhere, a bad member is everywhere.
    Obviously traders have to get their accounts from somewhere,they just don't materialize out of thin air.
    I've tried to make the point with tracker staff that although FST does have it's fair share of shady types they don't originate here.Hard to trade a FTN or the like account without being on the tracker first.
    Like you say making the presumption that you are "bad" just because you happen to post on FST ( or "good" because you belong to wheelmods) is the height of stupidity.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo
    which tricked me and several other great people like Funkin
    Honestly, I don't remember inviting him anywhere. But then again, I have a horrible memory due to my past. If I did invite him anywhere it had to been a long time ago.

And...he said he traded the account to whatever site I invited him to. If he did trade the account than I surely didn't suffer the consenquences(thankfully). I am grateful for you posting that thread Cabalo, as I never saw it. And because of dunson I will certainly think twice before deciding to invite any respected members from here that I really don't know myself.

And you're definitely right about I'm Hot(<-dupe trade account) being bt scum...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast