Thread: Best registry cleaner

Poster
    registry medic is the 1

[DIRECT LINK REMOVED] - tesco

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +1
    I think regcure

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    CCleaner is excellent and has received good reviews on CNET.com. I have been using it for about 4-5 years now on Windows XP, Vista and even Windows 7 - never had any problems.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    jv16 PowerTools 2009 and CCleaner (Portable) are very good

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    john02's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    TuneUp 2009 The best

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Ccleaner. Good stuff!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    Yamicsoft\Vista Manager and Winxp manger has the best one i have tried yet and it does so many other things as well. only thing is you either need to get a key for it or pay for registration.

Features and Benefits of Vista Manager

• Information
      Get detailed system and all hardware information on your system; show all detailed information of running processes and threads on your machine; Vista Manager offers 1-clicking cleans your system automatically.
    • Optimizer
      Tweak your system to improve windows startup and shutdown speed; tweak your hardware to increase system speed and performance; Optimize Task Schedule to turn off unnecessary system tasks.
    • Cleaner
      Find out which files or folders engross your disk space and shown with chart; Find and clean junk files to increase Hard Disk space; Duplicate Files Finder can scan your computer for files with the same size, name and modification time; Registry Cleaner can easily checks your registry and repair incorrectly linked registry entries, automatically remove invalid entries; Registry Defrag rebuilds and re-indexs your registry to reduce application response time and registry access time.
    • Customization
      Control what is started on Windows startup; tune up Vista boot menu; edit context menus of mouse Right-Clicking; customize system desktop, menus, toolbar and notifications settings; automatically change your desktop wallpaper on background.
    • Security
      You can improve desktop, menus, Windows logon securities, and enable numerous hidden performance options of system, disable system updates and error reports; hide and restrict to access drives, specify which applications are not allowed to be executed on your computer; encrypt/decrypt and shred files, change the location of system folders; Privacy Protector can maintain your personal privacy by eliminating the tracks that you leave behind; create lots of randomization password once.
    • Network
      Optimize your Internet connection speed, manage all shares items; tweak your Internet Explorer easily.
    • Misc. Utilities
      Show the collection of Windows utilities; help you find out the installation key of Windows, Office products; shutdown your PC or remind you automatically.

Download the Free 15-Day Trial Version:
    Download1 (32bit)
    vistamanager.exe Download2 (32bit)
    vistamanager.exe Download3 (64bit)
    vistamanager_x64.exe Download4 (64bit)
    vistamanager_x64.exe

There is also winxp manager which is the same as vista manger. I like the one click feature cause it does everything with one click. Problem is it can take a long time to delete all your crap clean registry etc. There are so many feature they dont even list half of them and a I used almost all including the desktop wallpaper changer. It changes your desktop pix for you on a set time limit.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    frank thx for reply

Lover Boy

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    AnnCooper
    Hello guys!

I hope you don't mind if I borrow this thread

Here is the thing. My computer has been working slow lately, not to mention application errors. Friends recommended me to use registry tool to speed up my Windows.

I've been checking some review sites and forums, and most of them recommend Registry Easy or Perfect Optimizer.

People here say Registry Easy is top: http://fixexe.com/best-5-registry-fix-and-repair-tools

What do you guys say which is the best? I would like tool that is safe to use and won't cause any more damage to my pc.

I prefer free tool, but even paid is ok, as long safe and does its job.

Thank you!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i use tune up its the best. r winaso

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast