Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Way To Get Xp Serials

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    If you go to school and use the computers on campus all you have to do is get the product key from the label on the side of the pc. Actually its generally everywhere you go where there are public computers (public library, coffee shop, etc.), the product key label is on the side of the computer and all you have to do is copy them down.

Most of the times theese keys have unlimited users and are a lot better than the others.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    last time i bought a pc i went into pcworld and wrote down a few serial keys from the machines with xp pro on.

went home deleted the home version and installed the pro version i got off emule the day before.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by 4play@23 September 2003 - 21:37
    last time i bought a pc i went into pcworld and wrote down a few serial keys from the machines with xp pro on.

went home deleted the home version and installed the pro version i got off emule the day before.
    lol

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I can get you some serials.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i have XP PCs on my school but i when i looked all of them had different keys....and plus...why would u do it....i think it is OEM serial not retial

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by egyptianmafia@23 September 2003 - 22:26
    i have XP PCs on my school but i when i looked all of them had different keys....and plus...why would u do it....i think it is OEM serial not retial
    It could be oem serial but what you have to understand is that the serials that univerties have are reserved in bulk instances. I had a work study in the I.T. dept and the keys are unlimited because if your a computer science major all you have to do is tell them you want to rent out a cd and they give it to you along with the product key. Once I saw an i.t. person that couldnt find the product key log an he just gave the student one right off one off the pc and said their all the same.

After that I started copying keys and giving them out and no one has ever came back and said that they didnt work. Of course their going to be different keys, their different pc and that allows microsoft to determine how many pc an entity has their o.s. installed on.

OEM are prefered more for pre bilt servers instead of multiple pc.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    I thought the whole purpose of the multi-user license key was that you wouldn't have to enter in different keys for 200+ computers...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd@24 September 2003 - 01:41
    I thought the whole purpose of the multi-user license key was that you wouldn't have to enter in different keys for 200+ computers...
    They dont even attempt to do that. At my school and probably like a lot of others, they buy the pc with the o.s. already installed. They dont even have roaming profiles. And if they do install anything massively then they do it dept by dept one server at a time.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Just adding testimony to the fact here:

Downloaded and installed XP Professional (build2600) in mid-july. Not one damn problem since. It runs as smooth as though it were the OS my system originally was pre-installed with.

All hail the linux goddess...

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I will back this up 2,

a friend of mine wanted 2 upgrade from WIN 98 to WIN ME, i had the disk but no serial number ( copyed disk 2 ) we r in the same collage so instead of copying the serials down we ripped the little sticker thing of the comp, it's hurts like a bitch getting them of if u have short nails... but anyway yes the serials on the side of collage comp's work a treat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast