Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: need a person on my seedbox

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    91
    I have 100mbits from ovh. I only have one more spot on my seedbox since I already have 3 people on my server. You can pick either 100gb or 50gb.

    You will get your own IP and unlimited bandwidth no cap. I can always helps you on msn, yahoo or gtalk when you run into trouble.

    pm me if you are interested and I'll let you know the price...

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hm,

    i wanna get into you server, but I canīt send a PM (new member since a hour ago). answer this topic with you email-address or something like that, and then we talk?

    IīM very interest.

    sorry for the bad english. ;D
    Last edited by kallejohan123; 05-08-2009 at 10:16 PM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by kallejohan123 View Post
    hm,

    i wanna get into you server, but I canīt send a PM (new member since a hour ago). answer this topic with you email-address or something like that, and then we talk?

    IīM very interest.

    sorry for the bad english. ;D
    sorry I do not give out my email in the forum.

    please give me your email or any messenger like msn, yahoo or gtalk and we go from there...
    Last edited by ProUnbeatable; 05-08-2009 at 11:54 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    What OS is your seedbox running?

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by gnon View Post
    What OS is your seedbox running?
    debian

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUnbeatable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kallejohan123 View Post
    hm,

    i wanna get into you server, but I canīt send a PM (new member since a hour ago). answer this topic with you email-address or something like that, and then we talk?

    IīM very interest.

    sorry for the bad english. ;D
    sorry I do not give out my email in the forum.

    please give me your email or any messenger like msn, yahoo or gtalk and we go from there...
    ahhshs1ja@gmail.com

    hurry.
    Last edited by kallejohan123; 05-09-2009 at 12:47 PM.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    115
    cant PM sorry, what price are we looking at for the 100GB?

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i am interested, please PM me with price details so that i can PM you back

    thanks

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by kallejohan123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUnbeatable View Post

    sorry I do not give out my email in the forum.

    please give me your email or any messenger like msn, yahoo or gtalk and we go from there...
    ahhshs1ja@gmail.com

    hurry.

    i think that posting emails in public is not good .. and u can use the PM option mate






  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kallejohan123 View Post

    i think that posting emails in public is not good .. and u can use the PM option mate
    PM-option dosenīt work for new member. and I only use that email for things like this.

    edit: GAH. send me a email, i really need this.
    Last edited by kallejohan123; 05-09-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •