Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Hey why not just copy and paste judgeofallandnothing's post next time

THE PASSWORD IS:

COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #92
    i have never done that, so that will come in handy if i ever decide to do it. I do have another point to add. let say the two fought on krypton, then batman would win by a mile, or would he? The question also being if that could be possible too with the planet supposedly blowing up. But like a certain death star that had supposedly blown up they found a way to bring that back didn't they.

3. Movies & TV   -   #93
    in the comic book world anything is possible as long as the artist and writers get payed enough. ahaha.

4. Movies & TV   -   #94
    Poster
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@28 September 2003 - 20:33
    superman is too noble and wont abuse his powers and Batman does watever is necessary to win.
    Batman doesn't kill either because he is always walking the fine line between being gothams saviour and becoming one of the same bad guys he is saving it from. He feels that if he was to take a life he would be just as bad as the joker and the others.

5. Movies & TV   -   #95
    BANNED
    superman would win he would woop some batman arse

6. Movies & TV   -   #96
    Originally posted by Grimlock+29 September 2003 - 13:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlock @ 29 September 2003 - 13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-judgeofallandnothing@28 September 2003 - 20:33
    superman is too noble and wont abuse his powers and Batman does watever is necessary to win.
    Batman doesn&#39;t kill either because he is always walking the fine line between being gothams saviour and becoming one of the same bad guys he is saving it from. He feels that if he was to take a life he would be just as bad as the joker and the others. [/b][/quote]
    Tru........

7. Movies & TV   -   #97
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Grimlock+29 September 2003 - 14:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlock @ 29 September 2003 - 14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-judgeofallandnothing@28 September 2003 - 20:33
    Batman doesn&#39;t kill either because he is always walking the fine line between being gothams saviour and becoming one of the same bad guys he is saving it from. He feels that if he was to take a life he would be just as bad as the joker and the others. [/b][/quote]
    Depends on which version you are talking about, An earlier incarnation of the comic had him act a bit less "noble".

That was a couple of decades ago though.

8. Movies & TV   -   #98
    Poster
    Which version was that? I&#39;m not trying to be a smart ass I am truly curious.

9. Movies & TV   -   #99
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    A fairly early one, might have been as early as in the forties.

At one point, and this is a paraphrase of something I read long ago; "Batman would have calmly let criminals drown in acid".

Have been searching for something more recent to show you but the links I found that sounded about right were dead, I&#39;ll keep looking though if you are really interested. I think I have an old Wizard special edition, about zero hour that talks about earlier batman, I&#39;ll look for it.

here&#39;s something to start with:

The emotional response this produced was mainly historic interest. I was surprised to see Batman kill with so little remorse, and I was interested to see how the superhero feel that pervades so many comics today hadn&#39;t really crept into these yet. I give it 4 out of 6.
    Found it here:batman Archive vol. 1 review

10. Movies & TV   -   #100
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    The Azrael Batman would kill without a second thought
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast