Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

in case u guys dunno wut smallville iz iz about clark(future supaman)LOL obviously anyways last season wuz a fuckin cliffhanger and i mean a HUGE cliffhanger he and lana (kristen kreuk) finally hooked up but under the influence of "bad" kryptonite he now ran off and is now robbing banks and stuff and Lex Luther is trapped on a plane in the middle of the ocean and is about to crash AHHHHHH CAN"T WAIT TILL TOMORROW!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #112
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@1 October 2003 - 04:48
    I am a comic book afficionado. Batman would win
    You are a pole smoking aficionado(spelled with one "f" ).

3. Movies & TV   -   #113
    Superman would win but I would want Batman to win. The only time superman is cool is in the smallvillle tv series

4. Movies & TV   -   #114
    Originally posted by kdm172@1 October 2003 - 14:41
    Superman would win but I would want Batman to win. The only time superman is cool is in the smallvillle tv series
    STARTS TODAY!?!?

5. Movies & TV   -   #115
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Superman would use his super sex strength to rape batman, while Buttman would use his super farting ability.

6. Movies & TV   -   #116
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@2 October 2003 - 01:36
    Superman would use his super sex strength to rape batman, while Buttman would use his super farting ability.

LOL SMALL VILLE WUZ AWESOME KRISTEN KREUK SO HOT

7. Movies & TV   -   #117
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Grimlock+1 October 2003 - 13:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlock &#064; 1 October 2003 - 13:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@1 October 2003 - 04:48
    You are a pole smoking aficionado(spelled with one "f" ). [/b][/quote]
    Hey before I posted another reply on another thread I spelled Existenz with 2 x&#39;s instead of 2. "Exxistenz" . Were you going to spell check that too?

Anyways I thought you were boycotting my posts (which I was happy to hear). Grimlockyourmouth on that while you RIDE poles.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #118
    Winehorse
    We never know what can happen..

I like Batman more&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #119
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+2 October 2003 - 16:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 2 October 2003 - 16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Grimlock@1 October 2003 - 13:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @1 October 2003 - 04:48

You are a pole smoking aficionado(spelled with one "f" ).
    Hey before I posted another reply on another thread I spelled Existenz with 2 x&#39;s instead of 2. "Exxistenz" . Were you going to spell check that too?

Anyways I thought you were boycotting my posts (which I was happy to hear). Grimlockyourmouth on that while you RIDE poles. [/b][/quote]
    First off Busyman I think you are over estimating the importance of your posts to anyone chances are, if I haven&#39;t replied to it telling you what a numb nutz you are I probably haven&#39;t read it and could give a rat&#39;s ass about what incoherent ramblings you are on about.

Secondly I said I was boycotting your posts untill I saw something worth replying to. Well I felt it was worth calling you a dick suck.

Thirdly when you are trying to sound important about idiotic shit like who reads more comics try sounding like it might be possible that you have ever read anything other than comics.

Also if you weren&#39;t so "Busy with Men" you might realize these things for yourself before I have to point them out to your dumb ass.

Finally The only pole I have come close to in the bedroom was your mother&#39;s wooden leg .

*edit* also to all the people who "like batman better". Start a thread called who do you like better... this one is called "Who Would Win".

10. Movies & TV   -   #120
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    @(G)Rimlick
    1. You MUST think I&#39;m important enough to warrant replying to a post about my lack of spelling. (which you are supposed to be boycotting)

2.Calling me a what&#33;&#33; Next time I&#39;ll come on your job and kick those dicks out of your mouth.

3. I don&#39;t need to sound important. I&#39;ve read the comics that most people haven&#39;t(including yourself). I KNOW that Batman HAS beaten Superman ALREADY and vice-versa. This thread is all hypothetical. Brawn vs. brains (you have neither)

4. If your mom is a man than I guess I was Busy.

Finally The only pole I have come close to in the bedroom was your mother&#39;s wooden leg
    5. And DAMN&#33;&#33;&#33; You even admit to riding your ass up and down on my mom&#39;s wooden leg&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; YOUR&#39;RE SICK&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hey before I posted another reply on another thread I spelled Existenz """"with 2 x&#39;s instead of 2"""". "Exxistenz" . Were you going to spell check that too?
    6. I knew you&#39;d point out the 2 x&#39;s instead of 2 bit. It was there just for my personal spell checker to pick up on. There ya go.....just like a predictable good little boy.

It&#39;s amazing what people say on here when they are out reach behind their screen names.

Oh and by the way...............I LIKE Batman better
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast