Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

Poster
    Including you , you little punk ass bitch. At least my posts are coherrent and intelligent compared to your high school wit and prose. Also saying you purposely put errors in your posts after they have been pointed out already by your intellectual superiors is the oldest forum trick in the book. be a little less predictable yourself dick suck.

How the hell would you know which comics I have read and which I haven't. Besides the fact that this thread is in movieworld which has absolutely Jack Shit to do with comics(you'd know that if you really could read) I just said I came close to your mom's wooden leg in the bedroom I would never actually touch that ugly skank I was just filming the horse on girl on donkey action to put on sale on the internet(which reminds me tell her I have that $3 dollars I owe her).

Oh and I presume that you meant knock the dicks out of your moms mouth at my work or did you just put that error in there to see if I would notice it?

2. Movies & TV   -   #122
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I live in Washington DC. Come on over. We have the Washington Monument for you to ride up and down on. It's long and hard for you to sit on(your mom ...or dad, well ...whatever she/he calls herself these days says you like sitting on things like that).

And yes dipshit right befpre -"Exxistenz" . Were you going to spell check that too?

Also saying you purposely put errors in your posts after they have been pointed out already by your intellectual superiors is the oldest forum trick in the book. be a little less predictable yourself dick suck
    You know what......I will admit......

Your're the SMARTEST DICK SUCKER that I have ever COME ACROSS!!!!
    You seem to actually think about every stroke you give and you give so much.
    Try not to think so much.... unless when looking in the mirror your're thinking about how to get this look off your're face

.................due to sucking so much dick

2.Calling me a what!! Next time I'll come on your job and kick those dicks out of your mouth
    What ....I'm surprised you didn't catch that error here's the corrected version:

2.Calling me a what!! Next time I'll come on your job and kick those dicks out of your ass and mouth.

I guess that's more of an omission.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #123
    Poster
    Wow that was such an intelligent witty response(not bad for a retarded kid). From now on why don't you just copy paste all your responses from your second last one like that one.

4. Movies & TV   -   #124
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Hey u guys, can't we all get along don't argue about Batman & Superman

5. Movies & TV   -   #125
    Poster
    Yeah sorry Gre Busy and I don't really see eye to eye, but thanks for putting things in perspective though. A lot of mine are just to make people who are reading this stuff laugh.

6. Movies & TV   -   #126
    I didn't want to bring this thread back up in last weeks smallville Clark Kent's ultimate weakness came back to haunt him. Some low life guy with no money made kryptonite bullets and shot his sorry ass.

SO......

whats gonna STOP a MULTI-millionaire BRUCE WAYNE aka BATMAN from making kryptonite bullets?

7. Movies & TV   -   #127
    Batman would win.WHY? Because he would outsmart superman.He would find a way to either block out the sun(source of superman's powers)or he would use kryptonite against him.

8. Movies & TV   -   #128
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Depends on weather or not Batman could get

his hands on some Kryptonite.

If he could with his skills he could probable take

the man of steel

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

9. Movies & TV   -   #129
    Originally posted by ZaZu@17 October 2003 - 04:29

the man of steel
    Yo did u see lsat times small ville? A little guy with no money got it

Whats gonna stop batman from gettin it

10. Movies & TV   -   #130
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+17 October 2003 - 04:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 17 October 2003 - 04:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZaZu@17 October 2003 - 04:29

the man of steel
    Yo did u see lsat times small ville? A little guy with no money got it

Whats gonna stop batman from gettin it [/b][/quote]
    yea, some crazy lunatic shot and almost killed clark with a bullet made of kryptonite. wtf. batman, if the battle takes a couple of days, might actually beat superman. but if they were to come face to face, superman would rape batman

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast