Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@24 September 2003 - 11:52
    Batman has already slapped Superman silly in The Dark Knight Returns and in John Byrne's Generations.
    However, Swamp Thing has punched lumps out of Batman and saved Superman from kicking the bucket.
    So even if you put Batman and Superman as a tag team in the ring against Swamp Thing, Swamp Thing would just be busting Batbones and ripping out superspleens all over the place.

but thats in a book
    And your point?
    It's not in a book. It's in a comic. The source for the films.
    My, you certainly enjoy your spam.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Hmm, I reckon superman would swing it, because he has super powers where as batman has to rely on human strength, and technology, but I certainly prefer batmans gothicness to supermans dayglo outfit

But as a character, Batman is far better for me

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You guys are all wrong!

The movie producers would win!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Batman is gay. Think about it: a millionare who lives alone with a teenage boy waring short tights.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    This topic is self explanatory and common sense of course Batman would win.....Hell naw Superman is will kill that character. Batman is a regular man, Superman comes from a different planet.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Batman would he is smart and has tons of gadgets and everything

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    I hate superhero crossovers, granted Batman and Superman r dun by DC Comics but still they sud stck 2 keeping these heros in their own world...

and how the hell does no 1 know Clark Kent is Superman they look Identical

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by kdm172@24 September 2003 - 09:43
    Batman would he is smart and has tons of gadgets and everything
    What are gadget going to do to Superman. Is going to shoot the rope around Superman and tie him up.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    i'd like to say batman as he is far cooler than superchump but as it is batman (even with all his gagets) is still only human & would have the shit kicked out of him before you can say holly brused batmess.

reasoning for this....... superman can move so fast he can make the world spin the other way...very cool party trick & nuff said me thinks

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Superman would definately kick some Batman heiny!!
    The reason for this is that all Batman has is Money and technology. He doesn't really have any Superpowers. Superman on the other hand...he may be just some poor jerk, but he is an alien with super powers that Batman could never possess not even with all his money. However if Superman ever won the lottery he would be able to afford the technology which Batman possesses. So no competition here, Superman would win...no ifs ands or buts.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast