Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Heh it's really more of a 50/50.. They would fight for days

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    didnt supperman give batman a kryptonite ring in case he turned evil he could use it against him? I'll say batman cus I askedmy friend and he said he remembers that but not from where

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Vyrus@27 September 2003 - 18:50
    didnt supperman give batman a kryptonite ring in case he turned evil he could use it against him? I'll say batman cus I askedmy friend and he said he remembers that but not from where
    I don't remember that but Batman does have Kryptonite waiting for him.

nonono some1 tell me WHO judge dred iz lol i for got
    Set in the future in a world where Judges are judge, jury, and executioner. You get judged right on the spot (whether your're on the street or at home). There is a movie starring Sylvester Stallone which wasn't too bad (this might jog your memory).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Sorry I know this is the wrong place to ask but all you marvel fans are here so i'll just ask you lot.

Is there a Justice League of Super Heroes Movie or series or something?

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by Busyman+27 September 2003 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 27 September 2003 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vyrus@27 September 2003 - 18:50
    didnt supperman give batman a kryptonite ring in case he turned evil he could use it against him? I&#39;ll say batman cus I askedmy friend and he said he remembers that but not from where
    I don&#39;t remember that but Batman does have Kryptonite waiting for him.

nonono some1 tell me WHO judge dred iz lol i for got
    Set in the future in a world where Judges are judge, jury, and executioner. You get judged right on the spot (whether your&#39;re on the street or at home). There is a movie starring Sylvester Stallone which wasn&#39;t too bad (this might jog your memory). [/b][/quote]
    Busyman, I&#39;m forced to disagree about that film being "not too bad".
    That film was the worst atrocity afflicted on comic fans ever.
    The first and probably only real reason for this is that Judge Dredd does not remove his helmet...ever. And what happens as soon as Sly gets his mitts on it?
    Helmet removed, straight out of the stalls, myth destroyed, what a load of bollocks. Man, I was personally offended.

I grew up reading Judge Dredd and 2000AD and I&#39;m sure you know that this was the place where a lot of venerated mainstream comic writers cut thier teeth. The comic, stretching back since 1977 was and still is a hub of diverse talent. Such was the mystique and unswerving nature of Dredd that to take off his helmet and reveal his face was unthinkable. Especially when the face that was revealed was Sly Stallone, ffs.

That film in no way represents what JD is about.
    I can&#39;t believe I waited 13 years watching the process of that film only to be soul-shatteringly disappointed.

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    uhhh ok. Sorry I wasn&#39;t waiting 13 years for the movie and for me, the movie wasn&#39;t ruined just because I saw Dredd&#39;s face. The movie itself, sans the helmet removal, was no masterpiece anyway. Your&#39;re right though in that Hollywood could have left the helmet removal for a sequel at the very least (BUT THERE WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE ONE )

That film was the worst atrocity afflicted on comic fans ever.
    That honor probably goes to The Punisher (starring Dolph Lundren)

As far as comic book movies go, I like (in order)

Blade
    X-men
    Blade 2
    Spiderman
    X2

Blade was the first movie in a really long time that I actually went to the movies more than once (unheard of) to see. It and part 2 are a rarity in that they are NOT made for kids.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Poster
    I can agree with this post
    *edit* except I enjoyed xmen2 more than spiderman

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    Originally posted by Vyrus@27 September 2003 - 18:50
    didnt supperman give batman a kryptonite ring in case he turned evil he could use it against him? I&#39;ll say batman cus I askedmy friend and he said he remembers that but not from where
    yea in the HUSH storline by Lee and Leob. Batman told catwoman that superman gave him a krptonite ring. And then Batman and Superman fought

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    Alright&#33;&#33;&#33; another avid comic reader

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    Bat man would win if his suit was made out of Kriptonite but in a fair fight superman would tear batman a new ass hole.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast