Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Rape Game Makers Ignore USA Request

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Hmm, I can't believe they would pull GTA: SA off the selves because of an easter egg but not this?

EDIT: Scene grp got banned for preing this?

Rapelay-Tibak
    NUKED: scene.banned.group_contains.simulated.rape_tinyurl.com.33z6dt

Rapelay_DVD_JPN-TYPHOON
    NUKED: N/A
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 07-25-2009 at 01:01 PM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Games   -   #22
    jy03371345's Avatar Member
    that game is so disgusting, I won't touch it for once.

3. Games   -   #23
    i dont like such games like this these games are truly dirty!

4. Games   -   #24
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Hmm, I can't believe they would pull GTA: SA off the selves because of an easter egg but not this?

Rapelay-Tibak

Rapelay_DVD_JPN-TYPHOON
    This wasn't even released in N.A., what are you talking about with bringing up GTA:SA? SA was not pulled off every shelve, it was re-rated to Adults only. Happens some big chain stores don't sell games rated Adult only. They also would not sell a game such as this one.

5. Games   -   #25
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

Rapelay-Tibak

Rapelay_DVD_JPN-TYPHOON
    This wasn't even released in N.A., what are you talking about with bringing up GTA:SA? SA was not pulled off every shelve, it was re-rated to Adults only. Happens some big chain stores don't sell games rated Adult only. They also would not sell a game such as this one.
    Hmm N/A is "Not Applicable" and GTA was removed from shelves here, and they brought out the 'clean' version sometime after.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...banned&spell=1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. Games   -   #26
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    The game is fucking terrible =/ I would never play such a pile of crap. Who in there right mind wants to play these kinds of games? Its completely insensitive and tasteless.

On the other hand, I dont think the USA has any right to discuss who plays this in Japan. Just another case of US must get involved in other peoples business.

7. Games   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe View Post
    its a good game
    it sounds worse than it actually is... yea u stalk some girl, then follow them around. but as for rape, it seems like the girl likes it.

only thing making it seem like rape is little moans here and there but that would happen even when its not rape.

i have played worse.

420th post btw!!!
    Last edited by sickest; 08-11-2009 at 02:25 PM.

8. Games   -   #28
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    man its sick.
    jap developers seem to have been exposed to too much of radiation in hiroshima or nagasaki (under developed brains and god knows if they have a penis or not. probably satisfying their ridiculous selves by simulating these awful crimes against women)
    i would definitely join to sign a petition in public interest to get it off the streets and maybe sue the m0th3rfuck1n retards who developed this.
    Please do not bring history and race into the picture. It makes you look like an asshole.

But anyway this seems like a case of USA telling Japan what to do...If it's not released in NA I see no reason for USA to get involved in this. If it's not banned in Japan obviously it's fine for them, and if there's an increase in rape or molestation that's the governments negligence.

At the end of the day it's just a game.

9. Games   -   #29
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    At the end of the day it's just a game.
    it's not "just" a game, this is an invitation to rape/debauchery and god knows how impressionable youth can be...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. Games   -   #30
    beaxy's Avatar Member
    just sick...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast