Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you recommend some good newer Torrent game downloads that work?

Question Mark

Hi,

I'm using uTorrent exclusively at the moment, but I'd switch if you'd recommend another program.

I've downloaded many games but most don't work, since I need some online registration, activation or other stuff.

For example all of the following games don't work for me: GTA IV(needs online account), Resident Evil 5(needs online account to save the game and intro video is a black screen), Red Faction Guerrilla(can't save the game, I guess I need an online account for that), Dragon Age Origins(doesn't start, error at start or wants CD, cracks don't work), Left 4 Dead(can't save, don't know why).

If you know how to make them work please enlighten me.

If you can recommend downloads that work please tell me the Torrent filename, since there are a lot of different copies out there, which don't all work.

Thanks a lot.

2. Games   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Which trackers have you been downloading the torrents from ?

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I use Torrentz.com and btjunkie.

Torrentz.com links to other trackers, so it varies but mostly btjunky too, when it shows up in the results. But never piratebay, I heard they had probs with the police a year or two ago, so I avoid them.

4. Games   -   #4
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteFlower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    That's your problem... you should try to get into better trackers.
    Try demonoid to get started. Read the torrent comments before downloading anything and that will be a good improve already!

5. Games   -   #5
    Search for Skullptura, he got alot of games u can download ( working )
    Maybe you have to download a couple of hours, it will depend on seeders en leachers

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteFlower View Post

That's your problem... you should try to get into better trackers.
    Try demonoid to get started. Read the torrent comments before downloading anything and that will be a good improve already!
    When I try to open demonoid it shows just a blank page. I can only open the "cached" site. Is demonoid down?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubtd View Post
    Search for Skullptura, he got alot of games u can download ( working )
    Maybe you have to download a couple of hours, it will depend on seeders en leachers
    I have some games from a guy or group called "Skidrow", I was told he makes good uploads but they often don't work also. I'll look for Skullptura then.

Are there any other Tracker I could try?

7. Games   -   #7
    where are u from??
    Sometime ago Demonoid was not allowing some countries to acess their site...

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeeder View Post
    where are u from??
    Sometime ago Demonoid was not allowing some countries to acess their site...
    Yes, demonoid is blocked in my country. I cheched it on http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and read that most people in my country can't access demonoid.

Are there other good Trackers? What can I do?

9. Games   -   #9
    piratebay is cool... but if u have this "ethical" problems hehe u should give a try at mininova i download there sometimes and it's good... for a public tracker

check this posts... it should help:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...-search-engine
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...r-of-PirateBay
    Last edited by TheSeeder; 07-23-2010 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Games   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I've heard there's this good public tracker called TorrentDay.
    Though I can not confirm, as I don't download illegal contents.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 07-23-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast