Thread: Avoid UKFilesite at all costs

Poster BT Rep: +2
    UKFilesite have been a disaster for me. So much for their supposed "24 hour" setup time for new seed boxes. After two and a half weeks they still haven't set up my seed box. They basically took my money and ran with it. I tried contacting them via their help desk system and by email. Their initial response was to confirm that I had made the payment, which they should bloody well know themselves anyway. After that, they just ignored me despite repeated subsequent attempts to contact them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you're not the first one i read heavily complaining about them lately.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yup, was about time someone sent the local police after them. After all; the owner is pretty much trackable on the internet and PayPal already blocked their (previous??) accounts for going red.

If you paid wtih PayPal, raise a dispute a.s.a.p for possible refund of your money.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I paid via Money Bookers. Their PayPal account must have been shut down when I signed up. I have filed a dispute with Money Bookers. So I'll see what happens.