Thread: Finding Riaa Related Ip Addresses

Hello, I have a question about finding the Ip addresses "That" might be related to the RIAA or any in that authority that come up in my netstat or better yet a little tool that monitors the whole TCP/IP connections that are estabilished. How do you figure out if they are related to them or not? I know about the Peerguardian tool and the Kazaalite Ip Blocker but what if there new ones that aren't inserted into the guarding.p2p file. I can make knowledge about some of the ip address by the host name, but some of the ip's that pop up in the monitor tool that are refering to Kazaa.kpp I can't make out who they might be from. I hope that most of this makes sense and if anyone could help I sure would appreciate it?

James

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    I think u only need one post

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    yeah yeah, it made two i dunno why

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Feed any suspicious IP addresses into this site to find out all about them..

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by toolband185@24 September 2003 - 03:48
    Hello, I have a question about finding the Ip addresses "That" might be related to the RIAA or any in that authority that come up in my netstat or better yet a little tool that monitors the whole TCP/IP connections that are estabilished. How do you figure out if they are related to them or not? I know about the Peerguardian tool and the Kazaalite Ip Blocker but what if there new ones that aren't inserted into the guarding.p2p file. I can make knowledge about some of the ip address by the host name, but some of the ip's that pop up in the monitor tool that are refering to Kazaa.kpp I can't make out who they might be from. I hope that most of this makes sense and if anyone could help I sure would appreciate it?

James
    check the links in my sig for the peerguardian forum

ddd

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    netweiser
    i think most bad IPs are build into k-lite.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by www.netweiser.com@24 September 2003 - 13:43
    i think most bad IPs are build into k-lite.
    most of those are from the peerguardian database

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    If you get a very tight grouping (in the same class C ip block) of ips which refuse to identify themselves and various WHOIS services either turn up nothing or trace back to a company with no visible internet presence (read: Google and other search engines turn up JACK on it)...

consider them hostile!

If you're seeing lots of identical-named users sharing the same MP3 file and K-dat shows them either to have the same ip but different port number or just very close ip numbers -- and WHOIS turns up nothing (like above)...

consider them very hostile!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Hey man just a quick thanks for the reply's I thank you!

James