Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: How to make a comprehensive spastic out of yourself on the internets

  1. #1
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Saved for posterity...

    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    you really think i actually care ? yeah whatever you say, honestly i dont care about what you say, i am quite popular at school, actually this is what i am sick off, anyway i dont expect you to understand my life, i grow tired of most casual things, it is just freaking amazing to see people like you, aside from that nothing really gives me pleasure anymore. I just love to see people making fun of themself. I wonder whether you can actually fuck a hottie in real life, you are the type that chases after them, ask them out et cetera, the fact is i am the one girls are after, they actually force themself on me weird as it sounds, though not interested at all, as i said i grow sick of this life, aside from going to certain concerts n partying there is nothing much enjoyable left in this life cause i pretty much tried anything that can be done in this life.
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    nah not really, i am popular because i am having fun with girls under a blanket in mayfes while we freaking sit on the grass with a bottle of tequila or chivas pal. Yet i will let you know after i penetrate into another reproductive organ so that you can count how popular i am in the school, though i dont really give a damn. Have fun gotta go have a shower, shave et cetera then hit into gym cya moron
    Last edited by Skiz; 05-10-2009 at 10:14 PM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    al-Uxbuna
    Posts
    2,321
    Epic. Epic attack there.

    He subverts the whole system, innit.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quality.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    A sticky was a must

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,107
    The practice of "quoting out of context", sometimes referred to as "contextomy," is a logical fallacy and type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning.

    Arguments based on this fallacy typically take two forms. As a straw man argument, which is frequently found in politics, it involves quoting an opponent out of context in order to misrepresent their position (typically to make it seem more simplistic or extreme) in order to make it easier to refute. As an appeal to authority, it involves quoting an authority on the subject out of context, in order to misrepresent that authority as supporting some position.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy...out_of_context

    where did this quote come from?

    maybe you need to change the topic to: How to win an argument for Dummies.
    Last edited by Alien5; 05-10-2009 at 07:46 AM.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    The practice of "quoting out of context", sometimes referred to as "contextomy," is a logical fallacy and type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning.

    Arguments based on this fallacy typically take two forms. As a straw man argument, which is frequently found in politics, it involves quoting an opponent out of context in order to misrepresent their position (typically to make it seem more simplistic or extreme) in order to make it easier to refute. As an appeal to authority, it involves quoting an authority on the subject out of context, in order to misrepresent that authority as supporting some position.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy...out_of_context

    where did this quote come from?

    maybe you need to change the topic to: How to win an argument for Dummies.
    The context is entirely fucking irrelevant because the noted post had fuck all to do with anything. And who's arguing ffs? Make some fucking sense allen.

    Read this or do something else.

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha...47/postcount94
    Last edited by Skiz; 05-10-2009 at 07:50 AM. Reason: added link



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    wow that guy must be pretty awesome whoever he was

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    The practice of "quoting out of context", sometimes referred to as "contextomy," is a logical fallacy and type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning.

    Arguments based on this fallacy typically take two forms. As a straw man argument, which is frequently found in politics, it involves quoting an opponent out of context in order to misrepresent their position (typically to make it seem more simplistic or extreme) in order to make it easier to refute. As an appeal to authority, it involves quoting an authority on the subject out of context, in order to misrepresent that authority as supporting some position.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy...out_of_context

    where did this quote come from?

    maybe you need to change the topic to: How to win an argument for Dummies.
    The context is entirely fucking irrelevant because the noted post had fuck all to do with anything. And who's arguing ffs? Make some fucking sense allen.

    Read this or do something else.

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha...47/postcount94
    that part is amazing but didnt know you were kinda into man
    Last edited by Valentine; 05-10-2009 at 08:00 AM.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    oh dont forget the fact that some really wanna learn how to be spastic therefore they are here.
    Last edited by Valentine; 05-10-2009 at 08:09 AM.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,107
    It's still quoting someone out of context.

    And still no link to the thread it came from.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    oh valentine dont worry mate, they are not worth talking to, as you said, they wanna learn how to be spastic, they are just jealous. Gosh one must be pretty dumb to actually even quote that, i wouldnt bother, i definitely dont care skizo, actually i come to realize how awesome you are xD

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •