Page 504 of 504 FirstFirst ... 4404454494501502503504
Results 5,031 to 5,038 of 5038

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Wow.Thats my whole life untill now.

2. Lounge   -   #5032
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Like we've been saying- you are in a very bad spot right now. A single allegation of you acting inappropriate would bring serious trouble down upon your head. It's creepy, and that's what a judge would take into account..."Why was he playing around there4 for so long if he didn't have intent?" Kinda like staking out a bank/liquor store 4 times a day before robbing it- that shows intent.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #5033
    Like I've been trying to say, Im not going to do or done anything wrong.If anything ever does happen its going to be when its legal.Im not waiting at the endge of my seat either.Im useing my girlfriend right here to type this sentence.We dont even see each other, Not in like 4 months.

4. Lounge   -   #5034
    Burning diliverance (1972) on dvd
    They told me to do jurassic park but i was all like naw:/

5. Lounge   -   #5035
    you guys are the ones who got me into thinking man rape...
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 08-22-2010 at 12:06 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #5036
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You seem to be missing the point, z... A single allegation- meaning you don't even have to touch her on the shoulder, and you go to jail. You have no acceptable reason to be hanging out with her. Nobody (a judge) will think, "he (20) and her (14) just liked to play Sorry. You'll go to jail if she ever wants to send you to jail. This might be because you get in a fight, or it could be because you start dating another girl...

Too much risk, z. And it even makes you seem a bit creepy online. Real-world has got to be upsetting other parents in the (park?) neighborhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #5037
    I had a friend once who was 22 and he had a gf aged 14. We constantly made fun of him.
    Yeah right...now maybe you should try it in another way!

8. Lounge   -   #5038
    Good thing i dont have friends.