Thread: Need BCG or XBOX-SKY, i have 20 xbox360 scene releases to seed once im in

kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    I recently bought and modded a xbox elite and i have downloaded 20 or more scene relases but im struggling to get fast reliable torrents for the 360

i know BCG is is by far the site for this, but many tell me to not bother because no one will get me in there, so i thought id give it ago.

Also i herd the next best thing is XBOX-SKY which is also good for 360 games.

Please anyone if you can help me out with anything, PM me

i can show many proofs on many other good sites if thats what you'd like.

Once i become a member of either of these sites i will seed the SCENE RELEASES i already have with those trackers to build new credit up too.

cmon FST....do me Proud !

(p.s. if any choose to search my history you will see ive been a good lad, i once was a member of BCG, but when they changed their site quite some time back now, i couldnt get in and finially lost account due to in-activity, trust me that wont happen again now i have new ELITE)
    Last edited by kadake; 05-11-2009 at 02:28 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Xboxsky has open signups all the time. Hit the refresh button every now and then

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    past 2 weeks ive been doing that, at TWICE a day minimum, just though it was worth a bash putting out a REQ

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bcg doesn't have invites xbox sky never had invite system so unless stoi decides to invite you there is no way u can enter both sites u can try bitgamer if u want

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    im in bitgamer, which is a good site but it doesnt compare when it comes to BCG, does STOI still look across FST ?, i havent been here in a while and i knew he use to.

STOI if you are reading this, please gimmie the chance to join bcg and i guarantee i will be seeding at least 20 (or as many as new user can do) torrents upon entry (xbox 360).

and as for xbox-sky , i will just have to keep hanging around door then, and wait for entry , when ever that may be i guess.

p.s. in the mean time, guess i will have to keep using USENEXT
    Last edited by kadake; 05-11-2009 at 05:18 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    http://bt.xbox-sky.cc/register.php

Open as of right now

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hotshot , fanks for the heads up !!

one tracker down, one to go :p

ur a star m8, i rep'd yah for your good deed