Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Software

Anyone know of an excellent video capture software that might be available on Klite++. Found only a document on Video Capture 3.0

lanni

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    No, I don't but I know this is the wrong section to have this in.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    have u tried

www.download.com

i got mine of there

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ooops! my bad if this is the wrong board should this have been on hardwareworld and i will try download.com

lanni

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Camtasia Studio is pretty good

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.
    We all seek peace, but few of us will ever find it.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    What do you mean by video capture? Do you mean from a webcam or camcorder using an input device like Dazzle, or do you mean capturing video directly from your screen or a website? For the first option I recommend MGI VideoWave 5 or Ulead VideoStudio 7. For the second, you can use HyperCam or Camtasia.

And BTW, I don't think this is the wrong section. He's asking a question about software so it goes in Softwareworld.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    aldo capture, at aldostools.com

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Sorry for not explaining clearly on the type of use that i need the video capture for.

yes it will be used with the mini cameras (similar to home surveillance devices). will the MGI VideoWave 5 or Ulead Video Studio 7 be useful for that purpose.

lanni

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    And BTW, I don't think this is the wrong section. He's asking a question about software so it goes in Softwareworld. [/QUOTE]

there seems to be a few members just running around telling people theyve posted in the wrong section...guys that are doing that..weve got mods that do that sort of stuff..if everyone started up that stuff then what do u think would happen?..too many Chiefs and not enough Indians

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by lanni@24 September 2003 - 19:59
    Sorry for not explaining clearly on the type of use that i need the video capture for.

yes it will be used with the mini cameras (similar to home surveillance devices).  will the MGI VideoWave 5 or Ulead Video Studio 7 be useful for that purpose.

lanni
    You can use Virtualdub to capture video from a webcam. VideoMailStudio is pretty good, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast