Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: request The Rabbit apparel

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    +1 vote for sticky.

suggested title: "Perfect example of a DOA request"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    brento's Avatar Poster
    wow, just for having to deal with 10+ pages of idiot spammers and still keeping faith should earn him an invite lol
    Last edited by brento; 05-16-2009 at 06:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    wow, just for having to deal with 10+ pages of idiot spammers
    Did you read them all for your magnificent conclusion?

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    wow, just for having to deal with 10+ pages of idiot spammers and still keeping faith should earn him an invite lol
    If you think about it, having people spam a request thread is the best thing that could happen for the requester. Most importantly it keeps the thread in view of possible inviters. Neglecting to embrace the spammers is more idiotic than you believe the spammers to be.

Most of the people 'spamming' in this thread were trying to convince the OP to have more realistic expectations, albeit in a humorous manner.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    Leave him is probably the type with "quality post",if he dont see at least 1000 useless words is spam.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Invite or account?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    Poster
    Hey guys I stumbled across a letter sent to 0riGiNaLBoX, thought it would make for some interesting reading:

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to inform you that you have been selected by our team of experts to take part in our exciting new experiment.

After following your forum posts on a particular forum, our scientists have come to the conclusion that you are indeed the most retarded person in the entire planet to be able to sustain life.

They were particularly impressed with your imagination and how you actually think you will get into FTWR even after being told countless times by more intellectual creatures that you won't.

It was previously thought that, to sustain human life and regulate the functions of the body, the nervous system of the organism would be complex and provide the ability for thought and reasoning. However, it seems somehow you manage to defy that rule.

This is an exciting time for us and science in general for this could mean that great leaps in society can be made, knowing that people like you actually exist. Think of the good we can do! For example, global warming can be solved by putting you on a treadmill and waving an invite to FTWR in front of you.

We would be forever in your debt if you could please contact us on the following e-mail: [email protected]

We await your response eagerly, and hope you understand this, after all we know how hard it is for you to read.

Yours truly,
    Dr. I. Dontgivafuk
    Any thoughts?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    *A very active community = how active can you be on a BT forum? Rate the movie you watched? what are you eating? Or mature discussions that you, with your english skills, couldn't be able to follow nor write a response to because of your inability to write complex sentence structures?
    *A very friendship community= so friendly they mock you?
    *A very trusted community = yet you haven't done anything in this thread to earn their trust? If you were a member and you saw this thread would you trust a member that had his request written for him by a mod?
    *A very secret community = well you know about them..I guess the secrets out?..Apparently aliens too from the post above .
    Last edited by killercam101; 05-16-2009 at 08:03 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    It was previously thought that, to sustain human life and regulate the functions of the body, the nervous system of the organism would be complex and provide the ability for thought and reasoning.
    Animals do that,but i think the scientist who writed this mail is an ameoba.

A very active community
    He called all the posts in this thread spam so he is looking for specific spam,preferably made by white rabbits.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    FST.L0VeR BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lol all of last posts that's nothing For me anyway I only have to wait Like I'm waiting already and anyone I'm sure he did a request before and he never get in and maybe get it by Trade but I swear no one Feeling Good when every body Spamming his thread, Guys we must appreciate our requests we all have a chances So if Someone need to help me u can't Stoped him if u made 1000 Spam posts, So please anyone can't help me he must leave the Topic and thanks in advance and I made the request allready and I have to wait for answer that's all

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast