Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: request The Rabbit apparel

mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    are you from Egypt ?
    i can bet you are!
    Have u ever been baned for trading ??!!!
    i can bet you were !!
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    dude , that kind of request has been made over and over again million times.
    and obviously , it doesn't work, so I guess it's time for a new innovative way of requesting these sites :\ , because saying "community" , "friendly users" , "secure , trusted".... bla bla bla , won't get u anywhere except being a -excuse me- dumb to everyone.
    anyway , good luck

<3

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Veidenbaums's Avatar Rebel
    nvm.

Too much Marley today, I guess
    Last edited by Veidenbaums; 05-13-2009 at 04:26 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    =====

Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    are you from Egypt ?
    i can bet you are!
    i can bet you were !!
    I can't see a damn point tbh , huh?

<3

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    are you from Egypt ?
    i can bet you are!
    i can bet you were !!
    ,sorry for spam ,greeting to cabalo & mark i miss both of you

@OP ,your request is very difficult do not expect to be filled soon ,but good luck
    Last edited by Ahmed047; 05-13-2009 at 05:01 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by MATEE100 View Post
    This thread went wrong
    true & sad fact ,but this is the mistake of op ,this kind of threads turn at the end to this crap , i made this mistake once before & will never do it again ,when you want to join a tracker like this if you are expert enough & deserve you will know where you can get it

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    5th page of this thread and no one word about an invite to FTWR If you're a trader,and you haven't got any good friends who can invite you,no way,man.Only Staff members here can invite you,another "normal" users won't,they're afraid of they'll lose 'em,but you haven't got enough proofs to show the Staff to invite you.That's a sad thing,but understandable.
    Last edited by MATEE100; 05-13-2009 at 06:22 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by 0riGiNaLBoX View Post
    Hello to all,

my friends suggested to me was F***, I know it's very hard to become member there because same site are for veteran or very active users, but I'm an active members, a member that keep in seeding as long as his HDD let him, a member that upload and share every exclusive stuff he have, it's right I'm not a veteran but I'm an user that want to get new friends, new knowledge's, and very trusted friends I heard that F*** have a very good community, very good content with very great quality and that it's one of the most active community due to their very great creativity.

I'm not a trader, a cheater or a Scammer; I can proof any thing of that, I want to join F*** because of these points:

*A very active community
    *A very friendship community
    *A very trusted community
    *A very secret community

In my opinion level of trackers are made with these points. So, I want to join F*** because of all what I said on, and if you need any proof or information about me, just PM me and you'll get them.

0riGiNaLBoX I hope some of this filters through the language barrrier.

A tracker doesn't have to be hard to get or "special "to have a great community .Great communities exist everywhere but only because people there share common interests like at KG or What . Oday trackers are a catch -all of the bt world populated by the mostly the same people you find everywhere else saying (in some cases copy/pasting ) the exact same things. So looking for like minds there is ignorant at best and stupid at worst.
    I'm on a couple "community" trackers and the only people of any interest are those furthest removed from the torrent world and are willing to talk about things other than bt related .Everyone else is dog do-do( apologies to all the dog do-do here present).

As for the tracker you are talking about .RevTT is very similar in content and community minus a couple of technical things that in my ignorance I surely fail to fully appreciate.

Now I am sure human nature being as it is you will discount everything I just said( not that you understood it) and plow headlong ahead to satisfy a inch that don't need scratching.

Oh and by the way I think that I've been extremely lenient up to this point merely deleting stuff and not penalizing people.There was some real racism there among other things so just a warning to those who posted please don't continue it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-13-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    FST.L0VeR BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    are you from Egypt ?
    i can bet you are!
    I'm from Egypt and happy being from there but now I'm not there now

Quote Originally Posted by Veidenbaums View Post
    I need to ask you want question.
    How old are you?
    Don't you think it's kinda dumb to chase this tracker only because there is:

"A very friendship community"
    "A very trusted community"

I mean, how someone on internet can be trusted if you don't even know the guy/girl on the other side of the screen?
    Go outside your house, there is "A very friendship community", "A very trusted community", believe me

Ok, this was kinda dumb post from me, but try to understand that trackers is not the right place to look for friends.
    I'm trying to resume all information's I got about this tracker, that's what I get as result
    Last edited by 0riGiNaLBoX; 05-13-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    this thread has gone from horrible to disaster in 1.2 seconds

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast