Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F*N Users can you answer me a simple question?

Poster
    I've seen so many people ask for FtN invites and to be totally honest it makes me laugh/ cry to see how some people "dream of FtN", I feel like saying get a life!

So my question is to all the FtN users, when you have finally got into the site was it all that you expected? And if possible can you explain your answer?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    MATEE100's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'm not a member,but I think these people want to join,because this tracker is Non-ratio site and don't need to hire a seedbox or get a higher netspeed to keep ratio or don't get banned

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It is a tracker with a very nice design, decent pre-times, fast speeds, no ratio and mostly experienced BT users that have been around the community for a long time. It is is small and safe unlike huge sites like TL and IPT.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    i m o , they are ratio free which rox for users like me who have total eeew internet speed .. + they are good in pretimes so maybe cross seeding will only do good .. and also i think that they have a very trusted community .. but in the end .. i honestly donnno much bout FTN coz i m not in it .. so no worries ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    I don't think people are understanding me, I meant after you got in, was it worth it? Is it all you thought it was going to be?

Tbh only leeches want something that has no ratio, and experienced BT users shouldn't care about ratio since the whole idea of BT is you give as good as you get.

SO back on topic: I would like users who are members to answer to get their views. I understand if you don't want to though, seeing as you might get into trouble for talking about it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    We know everything about the site from outside

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    OP you're gonna have to wait a while before you get an anser from an actual member. Right now you're just listening to hype.

Don't worry there are some around and they'll probably post here.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    They will post here something immediately if they will see this thread

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lol only post if you actually have it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownman View Post
    I've seen so many people ask for FtN invites and to be totally honest it makes me laugh/ cry to see how some people "dream of FtN", I feel like saying get a life!

So my question is to all the FtN users, when you have finally got into the site was it all that you expected? And if possible can you explain your answer?
    yeah, it's a bullshit calling it a dream, and i think FtN never intended it to be that way in the first place.
    the big question is the money saver it is for people with shit ISPs. Once they become members of a place like FtN, they no longer will have to spend money on seedboxes to buffer the account, and thus the seeding unofficial time is pretty low, making it a target for people from certain countries often banned at many trackers.
    It's a fact i see some of those users sometimes in the middle of the swarm, but the fact is they aren't so many or so usual.
    then comes the packs/community/etc excuse to make it a nice request.

FtN is damn good tracker, a 0-day one with the same contents you find at other 0-day trackers, but it has the added bonus of technically being constant freeleech.

hence why you see so many people "dreaming" of it.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast