Thread: What The Hell Is Wrong With Steam Cs1.6

hi, ever since i upgraded my cs.15 to steam 1.6, i often come accross some gay error message saying "invalid steam user id ticket" whenever i tried to log in to a server.

does this message suggested that somebody is using my cd-key? i never give out my cdkey but i was once attacked by some stupid trojan, what can trojans steal from my computer anyways besides my workstation name and my windows settings or some irrelevant computer information. please advice, thank you

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    if u downloaded one of those newbie mod trainas(hacks) some of them send your cd key to its owner and then u cant play online cause they put a bot online with your cdkey and its on 24/7..

u wanna use cheats/hacks/trainas cause u cant play ...thats the price u pay

alternatively if your sharing your whole hard drive accidentally through a P2P program such as kazaa, then its quite easy to steal your cd key...i used to do it all the time..ive stolen heaps of peoples cdkeys cause of there stupidness...i got one off direct connect last week for command and conquor generals...my bots online 24/7 so the original owner cant use it

But i dont know if this explanation will fit your problem

3. Games   -   #3
    lol shit i remember i downloaded aimbot from kazaa before and even tho it was long ago but still they could have taken my cd-key, goddamn it! but ok fine they took my cd-key, but why do they put a bot to block me out, if you guys actually playing it, fine, but if your not playing, why not just be nice and let the real owner play.

ps: btw is there anyway i can find a bot to block that little sob out of my steam for a few days? lol

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    because then they wont be able to get online mate..Sorry to say but the scenario i mentioned may have happened to u..I dunno ..wait till a few more answers come in there may be a logical solution to this...have you tried contacting Steam to see if they can tell u if your cd key is inuse online?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by zhelynd@25 September 2003 - 14:24

ps: btw is there anyway i can find a bot to block that little sob out of my steam for a few days? lol

ill have a ask around ..im not sure but ..i dont think theres much u can do about it

6. Games   -   #6

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@25 September 2003 - 03:29
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67332
    yea i understand but i happend to think steam is more stable than 1.5, and it works most of the time i must say.

i could play alot of servers on steam, but the problem i mentioned also happended occasionally with steam.

8. Games   -   #8
    thx for your information skank, at least i know what could be the source

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by zhelynd+25 September 2003 - 02:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zhelynd @ 25 September 2003 - 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz&#045;Y@25 September 2003 - 03:29
    &nbsp; http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67332&nbsp;
    yea i understand but i happend to think steam is more stable than 1.5, and it works most of the time i must say.

i could play alot of servers on steam, but the problem i mentioned also happended occasionally with steam. [/b][/quote]

You have to thank God that steam worked for you, you are 1 out of 10 that made Steam work.... Good Job&#33;