Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I've Never used eDonkey Or eMule.

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Fileheaven is better than any torrent tracker (except for iTS because most of FH's releases are there) for movies and even have AFR's...if you seen what's inside FH you might change your mind about that last statement.
    this must be a joke... take a glance at Karagarga, cinemaggedon, & cinematik and then, we can discuss again.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Let's not forget that ShareReactor is back.
    It was a legend comparable to ThePirateBay back in the times.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Fileheaven is better than any torrent tracker (except for iTS because most of FH's releases are there) for movies and even have AFR's...if you seen what's inside FH you might change your mind about that last statement.
    this must be a joke... take a glance at Karagarga, cinemaggedon, & cinematik and then, we can discuss again.
    I pitty the fool, well for one, they've been around since 2001 before even, we've indexed well over 300,000 movies that are actively shared, and some you won't find anywhere else but there, just ask "Something Else" if you don't believe me.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 05-17-2009 at 02:27 AM.
    [center]

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I pitty the fool, well for one, they've been around since 2001 before even, we've indexed well over 300,000 movies that are actively shared, and some you won't find anywhere else but there, just ask "Something Else" if you don't believe me.
    so iTS has more than 300000 movies ?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    No, FH....most of FH's releases are there...that is if you like AFR.
    [center]

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    many of the rarest gems from emule have been upgraded with better VHSrips, Japan releases or new dvd releases exclusive to Karagarga.
    ok, emule can always be useful but many rips are bad-encoded with a poor resolution, even the ones from emule forums.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    many of the rarest gems from emule have been upgraded with better VHSrips, Japan releases or new dvd releases exclusive to Karagarga.
    ok, emule can always be useful but many rips are bad-encoded with a poor resolution, even the ones from emule forums.
    Sure alot of content comes from else where, but they (FH) started AFR, this is where it originated, so unless people there are multiple network people, which most aren't, those rips are staying there, you can movies dating back to the 1900's.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-edo...v-194224/page4

why do think that thread is so long for?
    [center]

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    don't get me wrong, i'm pretty sure fileheaven is a awesome ressource and i probably wouldn't refuse a membership there (especially for rarities i don't manage to find on the trackers i previously mentionned) but it can't really be compared with torrentsites, that's two different ways of sharing/thinking.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 05-18-2009 at 04:18 AM.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Never.

True story.

-bd
    Same. I never saw the need. For the longest time I only downloaded music, and by the time I started downloading TV/movies I was into Bittorrent or Usenet.

Wasn't eMule full of viruses or something?

yo

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Wasn't eMule full of viruses or something?
    Nope ... it all depends where you get your files. If you are on a trustworthy ed2k-forum the chances off getting virus-filled files are virtually non-existent.
    If you decided to use the search function built into the ed2k-client you could get virusses.

But it would be the same as just clicking whatever link you find during a Google-search, the chances of getting a virus are way higher than when getting your files from a trustworthy source.

I used emule a lot years ago. It is very usefull for rare and older stuff you won't find elsewhere. After some time I discovered torrents and when i compared speeds between the two of them I shifted to torrents gradually up to the point I hardly ever use emule anymore.

Boards like Fileheaven are an unendless source of files and I'm glad my account there is still 'intact', although my last visit dates from late 2006
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast