Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Not again...The RevTT vs TL faceoff round 2

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    RevTT any day of the week.
    there are a lot of reasons to make me think that way, bearing from the request section to the staff, passing through so many other issues, that i won't go in details.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    i had tl before and joined revtt without realising i had stopping using my tl account and it got disabled for inactivity. I think revo is one of the best tracker out there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I think it's better to have a bunch of sites to check on a regular basis, because they've all got stuff that the other sites don't have. There is no "best," only "best for you."
    Not sure what that file's gonna do? Check it with ANUBIS - Analyzing Unknown Binaries
    Is that site DOWN FOR EVERYONE OR JUST ME?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster
    Never did find RevTT any good.It has open signups but within a short time the numbers are back to where they was ,so others think the same.Content is always slower to reach there than Torrentleech and IPT.Members who post on their forum are so unfriendly to newcomers
    ,that the forum is dead.Torrentleech is full of adds with mods that think they are god.IPT is the only membership that i cherish

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Buddha.net's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Faceoff Results

After tallying up all the votes RevTT pulled the upset and won round 2 of the RevTT TL faceoff.
    The dark horse IPT, without even being entered as a faceoff contested itself pulled off a respectable vote.
    Total count:
    1st place RevTT=11 votes
    2nd place TL=6 votes
    dark horse IPT=4votes

The reasons given for each vote are:
    TL
    Two people noted the pretimes for TL.
    Also noted were the torrent packs,
    availability of non scent torrents,
    and easy ability to seed back (2 votes).
    RevTT
    Four people gave safety as their reason for choosing RevTT over TL, as the lower user count and SSL had them feeling more secure.
    Also noted were the ease of seeding,
    file retention,
    more files available,
    the request system,
    the better design of the site,
    and the better forums.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    RevTT - safer(maybe), request section, no ads, more torrents, waaayyy better forums, better looking and faster loading site, awesome staff...

pretty much a no-brainer

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    The retro section, the retention of packs coupled with ease of seeding makes TL my most used tracker.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    how the hell is revTT winning.... If safety is a concern then revTT is way tooo big... you need something along the lines of FTN/GFT (5000,2500 users respectively)

Since neither are that "safe", TL has better retention, better PRE's, more content, making it the clear winner.

oh, and SSL makes NO difference whatsoever, all MPAA has to do is join the swarm, and they instantly have all your IP's

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sorry for the off topic, but do RevTT and IPT have only scenereleases, or do they have some of the same P2P rips, that are on TL? e.g. DEViSE, FLAWLESS, ZON3 etc.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    Sorry for the off topic, but do RevTT and IPT have only scenereleases, or do they have some of the same P2P rips, that are on TL? e.g. DEViSE, FLAWLESS, ZON3 etc.

A search for devise on IPT gave me 300 results.

Devise/Flawless both release first to TL, then someone snatches from there and releases on other sites such as IPT and revtt...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast